Escaping Explusion

Luz pushed the door open at school, causing her to be seen by Willow, Gus and I. We ran towards her, screaming happily, but I was only mildly yelling.

"Oh my gosh!" Luz teared up as we all hugged.

"Luz! You're okay!" Gus's new deep voice exclaimed.

"Oh I forgot to tell you guys I saw her and Eda and Lilith a while ago. Oopsie." I mumbled.

"Whoa, Gus! Did I uh, miss a birthday or something?" Luz asked.

"Witch puberty." Gus shrugged.

"I can't thank you guys enough for helping me and Eda at the conformatorium." Luz said.

"That's cool, I just hope it helps Eda learn my name. She keeps calling me Goops." Gus said.

"Hey, Goops!" A student greeted.

"It's already spreading..." Gus mumbled, dejected.

"Hey, Luz." Amity said.

"Amity!" Luz exclaimed.

"In celebration of your return, I've brought you a homemade fairy pie." Amity said as she held the treat out.

"Oh wow! That sounds so-" Luz stopped when she heard the fairies screaming. "...Gooood..." she finished with a disgusted expression.

"The ingredients are... very fresh." Amity said, looking away and blushing.

"Thank you. You know, after everything that's happened, I'm just happy to return to some sense of normalcy." Luz said.

"Uh-oh. That's a jinx." I said.

"Those aren't real, Ingrid." Luz waved off.

"Listen to the one in the oracle track." I mumbled. Sounds coming through school PA system as I glared at Luz.

"You can't just barge in here!" Principal Bump exclaimed.

"Yes we can. We are the Parent Creature Association. Luz Noceda, Willow Park, Augustus Porter and Ingrid Lilith-Whispers, report to Principal Bump's office now! And you too, Amity." A lady yelled over the speaker.

"Mom?!" Amity asked surprised. We all got down to the office, where a green haired lady and a scruffy brunet man flanked Principal Bump while we sat in front of them.

"The abomination situation, the destruction of detention, the rampage of grom." The last said as Willow, Gus and I have looks of worry on our faces, Luz looked confused and Amity angrily looked to the side with her arms crossed. "These are but a few of the incidents that have endangered Hexside students, including our daughter." Amity shot her a glare. "So, the PCA has decided to..." she paused when she noticed the man trying to touch the moving tail on Principal Bump's head, and cleared her throat.

"Oh, right. Um, these 3 are bad influences and must be executed." The man said as we all gasped. "Ahem, I mean 4 of them are expelled."

"What?!" Luz and Gus chorused. Amity stared at her mother furiously. Shortly, Amity gasped, then backed down with a dejected look.

"Sadly, I have no choice in the matter. Luz, Willow, Augustus, Ingrid, effective immediately you are no longer students of Hexside." Principal Bump said.

"No! But us... Good... Amity, tell them!" Luz pleaded as Mrs. Blight stared sternly at her daughter while Amity looked at her with a defeated expression.

"Good. Now, you'll be taking double the classes to make up for lost time. Actually, I'm appalled that you're not in class right now. What are you thinking?" Mrs. Blight asked.