I Was A Teenage Abomination

(Sorry for not starting at the beginning of the series and for cutting the episode in half, this is just when I decided to have my OC appear)

I saw Willow Park, a girl in my Abomination class, and decided to ask about her progress. We were the only students in that class that can't make a 'perfect' abomination.

I didn't even want to be in that class, but my parents enrolled me in this track since they obviously think I'm helpless, or at least my mom does. Bring cursed and being helpless are different things, you know!

"Willow, you would not believe humans." A short boy whose name I don't remember said.

"Humans? Psh. I haven't seen any. What?" Willow said nervously. The boy flipped a magazine he had to show her what he was reading. An article with a person with metal on their teeth?

"Did you know that humans nail barbed wire to their kids' teeth? But why? Maybe to make them magnetic." The boy mumbled.

"Maybe to make a portable weapon." I mumbled. "It's possible that humans are running out of defense weapons, or actual weapons depending on what you do for a living, so they've had to get creative and start using innocent children as weapons. What a way the Human Realm had evolved."

"You couldn't be more wrong. Actually, it's for storing treats." Willow's abomination pot said, making the boy and I confused.

"Okay, Augustus and Ingrid. I'm gonna tell you guys something. But you both have to be cool." Willow said.

'That's it! That's his name.' I thought.

"I can be spool. I-I mean, cool." Augustus said.

"Should I be concerned?" I asked.

"You show only a quarter of your face, and you're wondering if you should be concerned?" Augustus asked, craning his neck to look into my exposed eye.

"Anyways, Willow." I handed off.

"Okay, thanks. Abomination, rise." Willow said, making her abomination rise to reveal a humanoid witch covered in abomination goop. I only realized it was a human when I saw their ears.

"Ta‐da! I'm an abomination." The person said.

"Luz, that's not how abominations act." Willow hissed. Guess the person's name is Luz.

Augustus just realized Luz was a human because he dropped his magazine in shock.

"No. No, it, it couldn't be." Augustus said, playing with his ears.

"He's the president of the Human Appreciation Society. Most witches wouldn't be able to recognize a human right away. But Augustus is an expert." Willow explained.

"Her ears are an obvious factor." I muttered. "We have pointed ears while hers are rounded."

"And apparently Ingrid." Willow added with a smile.