Reaching Out

(A/N: Just for clarification, this has nothing to do with the actual episode, well, kinda)

I was just relaxing with my step-brothers in the living room, just scrolling through Penstagram and petting Luna who sat on my collarbone, ignoring Boscha's dumb grudgby posts and liking all the cute palismen ones.

RULERZREACHF4N
Did.I get this to,work?

I smiled at Hunter's message. I don't even wanna know how long it took him to type that.

Cursed_Medusa.Bomb
Nice to hear from you, Goldie.

The typing bubble came up and I guessed I had about a minute before his message came through. Although, I didn't get a message.

RULERZREACHF4NI might've sent,,this to the human

RULERZREACHF4N
I might've sent,,this to the human.But I meaNt for it'to go to you

I blushed at his message. Accidentally sending messages was normal for first time users of social media, so why did I find it so cute? It was just the picture, yeah, that has to be it.

Cursed_Medusa.Bomb
You're palisman is always so cute!

Just like it's owner. I resisted the urge to type that since that would practically be admitting that I find my childhood best friend that I just started talking to again, cute. Of course it's not a lie but I'm not gonna tell him that.

RULERZREACHF4N
Youre Are cute!too:

I started to internally freak out. Did he just call me cute?

RULERZREACHF4N
sORry, meaNt-Yours

I sighed. The possibility of my crush liking me back was unethical in the history of crushes.

Cursed_Medusa.Bomb
It's alright! You're still learning😊

"Why are you smiling so much?" Preston asked. "Palismen can't be that cute." He snatched my scroll.

"Hey!" I yelled as I tried to get it back but Silas held me back.

"This kid's like my age and he's JUST NOW using Penstagram?" Preston asked.

"Leave Goldie alone, Pres!" I yelled.

"Goldie?" Heath echoed as I blushed. All three of my older step-brothers started laughing hysterically while Edgar looked confused.

"Who's Goldie" Edgar asked.

"Ingy's dumb friend from when she was a kid." Silas explained.

"He's not dumb!" I shouted.

"He never even told us his name, just his position in the Emperors Coven." Heath laughed.

"He was proud of it!" I yelled with a red face. It was out of anger, anger that my step-brothers were making fun of my friend who also happened to be my crush.

The Owl House OC insert (Hunter x OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara