Wing It Like Witches

(A/N: Boscha looks so adorable with her hair down!)

"Over 50 years ago, Emperor Belos appointed a head witch to each coven..." the teacher continued talking but I tuned him out. Other than meeting Goldie, I hate everything and everyone that has to do with the Emperor or his stupid coven.

"I can't wait for grudgby season to start! I've studied up on all sorts of magical sports. Like this." Luz said as she held up a DVD case. "Good Witch Azura 2: The Field of Deadly Fates. A classic underdog tale."

"Azura challenges Hecate in the smibbitch championship. But will she risk it all by taking a chance on the deadly Thorn Vault?" Willow questioned, taking the movie and opening the case.

"Ooh, a shiny cookie." Gus said as he took the shiny disc and tried to eat it.

"It looks too thin to be a cookie." I mumbled as Luz snatched the shiny thin disc from Gus.

"Not food." Luz said.

"The council headquarters was built and paid for by...? Anyone? Willow?" The teacher asked as she stood up.

"Uh, the Pixie Dust Taxes?" Willow guessed.

"Whoo, yeah! Go, Willow!" A student from the hall cheered.

"Impressive, Miss Park." The teacher complimented as the other students murmured in admiration.

"What's going on? It's like all of Hexside's caught Willow fever!" Luz exclaimed.

"And I've been getting less and less picked on by others." I said as a water balloon was dropped on my head and a book was thrown at me. "Well, now I take back that second less."

"Ever since I patched thing up with Amity, I've been feeling more confident." Willow explained, gesturing to the flower shaped hair clip she's wearing. "I guess it shows." The hair clip levitated off of Willow's head and into Boscha's hand.

"Aw, Willow thinks she's popular now. How cute." Boscha mocked.

"Hey, I agree, my friend is very cute. But give that back!" Luz demanding, making a grab for the hair clip. Boscha pulled her hand back.

"It's weird that Amity hangs out with you now. Ever since Grom, she's gone soft. But don't worry." She put the clip in her hair. "I'm still here to show you who's boss." Boscha promised as Gus grabbed the hair clip.

"Here, Willow." Gus said as he put the clip back in Willow's hair.

"Oh-ho-ho! The friends wanna get in on this too, huh?" Boscha asked. Boscha levitated Willow's bag into the air, spilling its contents onto Gus, Willow, Luz, and I, making her laugh.

"Is that laughter? Hey, hey! Learning's not supposed to be fun!" The teacher scolded.

"We are having zero fun, I swear. Boscha's picking on us." Luz said.

"My apologies, sir. I was practicing my aim for grudgby." Boscha lied as she threw an eraser at Willow and a grudby ball was roughly thrown at the back of my head, making my glasses fall off and fall on the desk.

"Has anyone seen my glasses?" I asked, looking at my friends.

"Yeah, they're right here." Boscha's voice rang as she picked them up from my desk and threw them at me, making the lenses shatter more. I grabbed them from my lap and quickly fixed them by whistling so I could see again.

"Boscha, how could you throw things at them..." the teacher scolded as he drew a circle on his chest. "...when you could throw things at me? Am I over here? Or am I over here? Anything for the captain of the Banshees!"