He's the same age as me and he isn't faring well either. These boys are twelve. We're five or four.

So he was easily punched to the ground next to me. However he just moved and sat in front of me and held his arms apart, covering me as much as possible.

One older boy was about to punch him, but someone punched him.

A boy that looked similar to the little boy stood. He has weird lines below his eyes and by his nose. He glared at the boys and they ran away in fear in terror.

The guy turned to us. "Are you alright Sasuke? Little girl?" Sasuke?

The little Sasuke grinned. "Yeah. Thank to you Itachi!" I blinked. Itachi smiled at his little brother before turning my way. "What about you? Oh, you're Miyuna Uzumaki aren't you?" I grit my teeth and looked down.

He just figured me out. I bet he wants to beat me up too. He gently patted my head. I looked up at him. He was smiling. "Are you alright?" I nodded slightly.

"That's great. Come on, I'll take you home. I'm Itachi Uchiha, and that's my little brother; Sasuke Uchiha."

~Flashback End~

More tears were streaming down my eyes. How could I not remember that at all? And here is the only little boy other than Naruto that stood up for me.

I thought it was only me and Naruto against the world, but Sasuke and his brother knew who I was and still saved me. They even walked me home. And I think I've actually played with them before.

How come I didn't know this?

I stared at Sasuke. I was holding him in my arms. "He-he's still out there. My brother. I promised myself I'd stay alive until I killed him. For doing that to me. To you. You don't seem to remember anything about that time. And it's because of him."

"Sasuke. Please . . . don't go." I whimpered as a steady stream of tears kept on falling. "Miyu . . . don't let your dream die. Even if it's for Naruto, you need to grab hold of a new dream."

I shook my head, tears falling onto Sasuke's face. "Shut up! You're not going to die. Because . . . I'm happiest when you, Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, and I are together. It makes me feel like the years before were just bad dreams. So don't you dare die or I'll beat you to death!"

Sasuke's heartbeat was slowing. I could feel it. He smiled at me before going limp.

My eyes widened and I felt my pupils shrink. Sasuke's heartbeat was nonexistent. The tears never stopped and I gently shook him. "Come on Sasuke, wake up. Wake up. Don't leave me. I-I remember you. I remember what you did. You're my friend, my teammate. Please don't leave me. Don't."

He didn't wake. He lay lifeless in my arms.

I heard my heart beat in my ears. Sasuke's dead. He's gone. No. No. "Is this the first time you've seen a friend die in battle? This is part of what it means to be a shinobi." Haku said.

More tears escaped my eyes.

"I never had friends. I just had Naruto. Everyone hated us. They hated us for living. Everyone ignored us, beat us, and yelled at us. They hated us to our very core. All I had was Naruto. He was the only one I could truly trust. He was the only thing that seemed right. But . . . I graduated and we were placed on the same team. We grew with Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi. It seemed so nice, all of us together. It made me feel like that maybe the whole world wasn't against us. That maybe some people would care about us. And you, you killed the first person other than Naruto that I trusted."

Sasuke. He's a cocky, stingy, rude, stuck up, rotten little kid. But that's the way he is. Those might be the bad qualities in him, but their also the good. He's always faithful to us. He always protects us. Always.

The tears never stopped. Not once. Sasuke . . . I'll break the jutsu and get us out. No matter what. Even if it takes all my chakra!

"You bastard! AHHHHH!" I screamed. Numerous chains came from my back. And my chakra swirled green. My chakra chains were green and they went for the mirrors. "AHHHH!"

The mirrors shattered as each chain struck a mirror. "What?!" Haku exclaimed.

I could feel the energy draining from me. If I exert anymore then . . . I shook my head vigorously. It doesn't matter. I need to destroy all the mirrors! "AHHHHH!"

Shards of the crystal ice mirrors fell along with Haku. I was panting and was barely conscious. "Miyu! Sasuke!" Naruto ran over to us. The mist was gone and everyone was watching us.

I looked over to Naruto as he stood in front of me. My face still had tear stains and sadness was consuming me. "Big brother. I-I couldn't do anything. He saved me and he's-"

I couldn't finish. Naruto stared at Sasuke's unmoving body. Slowly, the whiskers on his cheeks darkened. His baby blue eyes started turning red. And he started emitting rad chakra.

My eyes widened at the scene. "Big bro?" I whispered. He turned to Haku. "I'll kill you!"