17

She told me that for the last five years she's been assassinating people and doing a few heist with some gangs. She was very hyped to know about what happened and how I ended up here so I told her about being homeless, seeing my burrito squished, getting kidnapped, and Moo. She listened closely but when I told her about Moo she started squealing madly.
"So do you still get the episodes?" She asked quietly. "Not how I used to anymore, but I do got to keep myself busy before I start hearing and copying the voices." I said lowly so only she could hear. She nodded. "So why are you guys in this dump." She asked. "A gang chased us out of the complex. But I remembered this area and we are here." I said and she smiled. "Well come live with me at my place! All of you can! Heist and assassination doesn't pay you cheap." She said. "Well lets go ask Evan." I said as we walked to Evan. He lifted an eyebrow. "Dino said we could live with her." I said and he looked at Dino. "It's not a small house, nor a cheap one." She said. Then he nodded. "Well start getting ready." Dino said and Evan told them to start getting ready.
We got ready pretty quickly since we didn't really have that much stuff. We headed in the van with Evan and set off to Dino's place. We got there and I could tell you she wasn't lying. We entered the house and their was enough rooms for everyone but I chose to bunk with Moo and Evan chose to bunk with Delirious. We went into the room which were furnished and had a laptop. "Dino is it okay if I get some clothes shipped here?" I asked and she replied with a yeah. I got on the laptop and started ordering clothes for me and Moo as well as for the crew. I hacked the system and it was done. I exited out and made the laptop untraceable. After awhile I heard a helicopter and went to go see it holding a large crate. It hovered over the driveway and dropped it before leaving. I ran to the crate and pulled it in. I saw all the clothes in diffrent packages and started handing them out.
I went up to Dino's room and layed by her. "It's been a long time since I enjoyed doing anything without you." I said and she smiled. "How bout you and the others join me in a heist?" She asked. "Oh my God Dino I can't do those things. I wasn't able to after you left me." I said and she gave me a saddened smile. "I understand how bout assassination?" She asked. I thought about it. "Yeah I think I could do that." I said and she grinned. "You know how to use a sniper?" She asked. "Yeah." I said. "I'll train you how to hide when you use it." She said and I nodded.
We went into her basement where she had a whole training place set up. He brought me a sniper and the lesson began.