10

3rd person
Vanoss woke up at 5 in the morning and stretched. He looked to the side of his bed and saw Delirious sleeping soundly. He smiled and wanted to just cuddle against him and fall asleep but training must be done. He patted Delirious. "Come on babe, we need to train." He said as Jonathan groaned and opened his eyes that were an ocean blue. "Do we have to?" He asked covering his face with a blanket. "Yes Jon." He said tugging the blanket from his face and kissed his lips. Delirious got up and kissed Evan. Jonathan then went to go wake the others. Evan knew if Arctic found out about them she would probably tease them. Moo groaned as Jonathan woke him up. "Go wake up Arctic." Jonathan said with a smirk making Brock blush lightly. Brock went to Arctic's room. He lightly shook Arctic making her groan and wake up. Jinxx was unamused being woken up and made a small light growl while turning away. Arctic groaned sitting up. "Come on training will start in a few." Moo said walking out. Arctic sighed and got ready in some work out clothes. She tied her hair up and walked out. She met all of them in the living room who were too in work out clothes. They all then went to the roof where Vanoss would train them and do drills, which was for Evan fun and the others a new death.
They all panted heavily and training was over at 2pm. They ran down to the kitchen drinking water. Arctic breathed heavily since she hasn't worked out lately. Then Jinxx came running as fast as he could to Arctic. He mewed and Arctic picked him up scratching him under the chin making him purr with pleasure. She grabbed a can of wet kitten food. She put Jinxx down making him mew once again to be pet. She opened the can and put it on the ground making him hungry and walk to it. He sat curling his tail and ate the food. She went to take a shower grabbing some underwear, bra, lazy clothes and a towel. She went and turnednthe shower on and stripped of her clothing. She went into the shower and washed her hair, body, and face. She exited and dried her body and hair as much as she could. She slipped on her underwear, bra, and clothes. She tied her hair into a loose lazy bun. She exited and saw Evan kiss Delirious. Evan then saw her and she looked down. "Uh, oh my god this is awkward... you uh didn't see me and I didn't see you." She said walking away. She went to the living room and sat on the couch. Jinxx ran up to Arctic and climbed her leg placing himself upon her lap. She petted him making him purr. She watched a show Lui seemed very intrested in which to her was kinda interesting.
It was already night and they just ate dinner. She told them all goodnight and went to her room. She went in the blankets and Jinxx curled against her neck. She and Jinxx closed their eyes and fell into a deep peaceful sleep.
Jinxx woke up first and decided to let curiosity take the best of him and explore.
Jinxx POV bet u didn't see that one coming
I walked out of my owners room and went down the large pathway. I went into the first box room and saw two two-legs I climbed up the side of their sleep box. I looked and saw two of the same gender sleeping. I went to one and started poking their beak of smells. "Hi!" I mewed but it made a growl noise so I jumped away and off the box. I exited the room and went to another. I saw another sleeping but the one I believe my owner likes. I climbed the sleeping box and saw the two-leg sleeping. I trust him since my owner does, so I went and curled under his chin absorbing his warmth. I closed my eyes and gave a soft purr. I closed one eye and kept the oyher open since that's how my ancestors and I slept. We rest half of our brain but keep the other wide awake.
After a few minutes he made the same growl as my owner does signaling their waking up. I got up and walked out and stetched. I walked in front of his face and poked his beak of smells. "I want food!" I mewed and he opened his brown eyes. I mewed it again and he made a soft chuckle and petted me. I purred and he got up. I jumped of the box and mewed again. He walked to the room of foods. I ran to keep up and kept my tail high. He grabbed a shiny tough food. He opened it up and put it next to my water. I ate the food and he petted me making me purr. I sat and curled my tail next to me and ate the tasty moist food. I didn't get to finish since I was getting full. I drank some water and I ran down the large pathway and into my owners room. I climbed the sleeping box