19

Arctics POV
My attention was gathered to look at Lui who had shot the air. Then I was tackled and held down. I struggled from the grip but was hit in the head before going to darkness.
I woke up in a padded room and sat up. I was on a bed and my head was throbbing. I lifted myself up and looked from a window on the padded door. I saw a hallway full of nurses and more doors. I heard screaming and crazed laughter. I backed away from the door and heard the voice. They don't care about you, but I do. It said and I raised an eyebrow. I'm Sage and I understand you I am a true friend who doesnt put you in a mental hospital. I felt like I could trust her. Your my friend can I be yours? She asked. I nodded and we cheered.
A week later
I could play games with her, see her in my dreams, chat with her, I could do anything! Only, the nurses are getting concerned with my health. But fuck them this is my real true friend who understands me. I heard a knock on the door. A nurse peeked in. "Your family is here to see you." She said as she led me out. We went to and area that looked like prison movies with the phones and windows. I went to the one the nurse pointed out. I looked to see my friends. I growled as I sat down and picked up the phone. "What do you want?" I growled as they frowned. "I know you don't like this buy its for your own good." I felt anger boil in me. "Own good?! It's not I could've gotten better on my own! But no you had to take me here in this god damn hell hole!" I screamed. "We need you to calm down." Moo said. "Calm down?! I would've if uou never kissed Dino you fucker!" I yelled as I went into a trance. I ripped the phone off the wall and slammed it against the window. They screamed as nurse held me down. Then I heard them say electro therapy and heard its for her own good. I screamed. "NO! NOO! I'LL NEVER FORGET THIS! FUCK YOU!" I screamed as a needle was jabbed in my neck making me feel weak and dizzy. I fell asleep.

Arctic | A Moosnuckel Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें