11

I woke up and felt Jinxx curled next to my belly. I grabbed him carefully and placed him on his pillow. I sat myself up and stretched. I got up and went to the kitchen. I made me some cereal. I ate it all and washed my bowl. I grabbed a towel, bra, underwear, and a shirt that Evan gave me with some matching shorts.
TIME SKIP
I had a night owl shirt, and some shorts with an owl mask on the corner. I went back to my room and started coloring in my color book. "Hey Arctic! Wanna go with me, Moo, Delirious, Mini, and Tyler to a restaurant?" Vanoss asked. "Uh sure what restraunt and what time?" I asked. "At a casual restraunt named -random name here- Whitewater and in a few minutes." He asked. "Yeah okay just gotta get ready." I said and he nodded. I closed my door and got a pair of black jeans with a Crown The Empire shirt. I slipped on some converse and fixed my hair. I walked out and met them at the living room. "Ready?" Vanoss asked. I nodded and we went out to his Night Owl themed truck. I sat down next to Moo who sat next to Tyler and the guy named Mini. Vanoss drove and Delirious was at the passenger side being flirty with Vanoss which I thought was very cute. Me, Moo, and Tyler were making dumb comments on eachothers stories that we told. Then gunshots were heard. Vanoss swerved and grabbed his gun. "We got people following us!" Vanoss yelled. Tyler pulled out guns from under the seats and handed them to us. I rolled down the window and shot the driver making the car swerve and hit a building making the car explode. Then more cars rolled out chasing and furing at us. We did our best to shoot them but while I was firing from the window Vanoss swerved to much making me loose balance. "Oh shit!" I yelled before falling out the window. I fell out tumbling as Vanoss sped away with Dan's men following him. A car stopped and Snake stepped out smiling. His men stepped out and forcefully held me down while binding my hands to my back with rope and ducktape. I struggled but they lifted me up and threw me in the trunk of their car. They tied cloth around my mouth making a gag. I screamed but they shut the trunk. I kicked the trunk but it was no use. I felt the car begin to move and I knew that I would never see Vanoss or the crew again.
The car came to a halt and the trunk was opened. I squinted at the light and they grabbed me forcefully shoving me to a desolated area. But only a old white house stood their. I was dragged to it struggling and yelling. Until Snake got tired of that and slammed his arm on the side of my neck making me black out. I woke up sweaty and laid out on a floor. My body hurt everywhere but I sat myself up. I groaned and wiped my eyes. I was in a poorly lit room. Snake stepped out of the darkness smiling. "Well guess who woke up." He said cracking his knuckles. "What do you want?" I hissed. "Oh to kill you for lying to Dan." He said chuckling. "You lied that Vanoss's crew left town, and Dan wants you dead. He put a high price for your head and I will take the money." He said darkly. "But torture you first." He added grabbing a crowbar I scooted back but a chain on my leg prvented me from going any further. He swung the crowbar and my arm. I cried out in pain as he did it a few more times before grabbing a whip. He slammed it against me making me cry out in pain. He hit my face with it making me cry out in pain. I ended up blacking out from the pain. Vanoss or someone please help me.
Moo's POV
I saw Arctic fall out the window. "ARCTIC!" I yelled as I saw her tumble and a car stop for her. Vanoss kept speeding away but I saw what I believe she called Snake. "Vanoss! We need to go back for Arctic!" I yelled. "We can't! Did you notice about 50 guys chasing us!" He yelled. I felt sadness and kept shooting the men hoping Arctic would be fine.
We finally lost them and went to the apartment. We went to the room quickly and saw all them look at us. "Back early? Wait where's Arc?" Lui asked. I felt sadness hit me and looked down. "Snake got her." I said. Jinxx ran to me and mewed but looked around probably for Arctic. I petted him and Mini did his best to see if her tracking device was still on. But no such luck was there.
The next day
I sat in my room and Vanoss came in. "Hey Moo." He said softly. I looked at him and gave a weak smile, "Hey." I said. "Look I know you miss Arc but Lui and Mini are trying to get a lead to where she's at." He said sitting next to me. "It's just that Snake gots her, who she made clear was very dangerous. Plus what if he killed her?" I said feeling a horrible dark feeling inside. "What if shes dead?" I said. "She's not dead, besides she wouldn't allow it because you are the reason she wants to live." Vanoss said. "How do you know?" I asked. He gave me her sketch pad and I opened it. I saw pictures of the crew but one special picture of me with cursive words next to it saying a lyric of a song. Is it the way that you talk thats causing me me too freak? Is it the way that you laugh thats making my heart beat? From Gorgeous Nightmare by Escape The Fate. I smiled at it knowing that she liked me. I wanted to help find and get her back but I knew that wouldn't be so easy. So I helped Vanoss try to get a lead.
Mean while...
I woke up in pain. I groaned and felt myself . Tied down on a chair. It was dead silent, only me breathing could be heard. I tried moving but yelped from all the pain. I clenched my teeth and closed my eyes feeling dizzy and laid my head back. I then heard the door open and the footsteps echo off the walls. Snake held a knife in his hand. "Ready for round two?" He asked grinning. He went around me dragging the blade across my skin. I got goosebumps from the cold blade. The he dragged it across my arm followed by a stinging pain. I grunted as I felt warm liquid fall from the cut. He dragged it across my back doing the same. I cried out in pain arching my back. The blood dripped from the cut. He then stabbed my leg. "AHHH GOD DAMMIT!" I screamed and started crying. He chuckled and twisted the knife making me scream in pain. He then pulled out the knife and blood dripped from the knife. I looked at my leg and saw blood everywhere. I looked away from it as it burned. "Well isn't that pretty?" He said shoving his finger in it. "OW SHIT!" I yelled. He took his finger out and grabbed the knife again. (Those two sentences soind so nasty like a smut scene.) He stabbed me again in the arm. I cried out in pain and felt myself going numb, a sign of shock. I laid my head back and felt myself getting dizzy. "Aww are you tired? Well we are barely having fun." He chuckled injecting me with a yellow liquid. I felt myself get hyped and he chuckled. "Thet won't be here anytime soon so while I have that time I will make your short life span a living hell hole." He said laughing and grabbing a razor blade.