13

I sat at my desk with my crayons and coloring sheet. I colored the flower on the lines unlike the other kids and made my teacher proud. I smiled and looked at the beautiful masterpiece of my finished smiling flower. Then Savannah came around. "That is pretty, pretty ugly." She said and her friend Sasha laughed. I sighed and looked at hers. "Well at least you can tell mines a flower." I said walking proudly with my flower. As I walked to the teachers desk Savannah ripped it out of my hands and went over the flower with a black crayon. I pushed her and grabbed my paper as the masterpiece was ruined. Savannah started crying and the teacher looked at me. "Ashley! Was that necessary!" She yelled walking up to me. I frowned and showed her my picture. "Savannah colored over my picture and called it ugly." I said frowning. "You could have told me!" She yelled picking Savannah up. "I was on my way to tell you until she did this!" I yelled back. "Don't you dare yell at me young lady!" She yelled back at ne grabbing my wrist violently and dragging me to the corner. I cried in the corner as she dialed up my mom.
My mom came and apologized to the teacjer but I was going to get that mean bitch back and fired. "Your daughter here pushed Savannah on the floor." She said to my mom. "And she yelled at me." She added. "Because you were touching my in a private place!" I said as she put a hand on her chest. "You took me to the corner and did it! Then you told Savannah not to tell anyone!" I said as my mom looked at the teacher and held me close. And that how my pre-K teacher was fired and counted with molestation charges.
I sat at a desk in my highschool and in the corner as usual. Then a boy came up to me. Not a nerd boy but a popular boy. I felt my heart speed up. "Wanna come and hang out with me after school?" He asked and I felt my blood run cold. "Uh, yeah sure." I replied and he smiled. "I'll meet ya there." He said waving and the bell rang. I grabbed my backpack and rushed out of the class to my last class. I was so excited that I could barely think, which was one thing that should never happen. I meet uo with him after school and he led me to a park. It was quiet and my heart kept beating fast. "So I wanna show you something." He said and whistled. Then I felt a pain in my back. Then all over my body. I was being shot with a paint ball gun. I cried out in pain as it was followed by a large group of laughter. I saw that practically the whole school was there laughing at me. Then I was showered in red, and water. I felt humiliated but they didn't stop there. He pushed me on the ground and his friend dumped a large bucket of smelling water on me. I gagged and heard a howl of laughter followed by camera shutters going off. He howled with laughter and I started crying. I stood up and puked on him. "EWWW!" he screeched. I kicked him in the stomach and gave him a hug from behind. I grabbed him and threw him on the ground. I kicked him in the gut. "You stupid son of a bitch! You fucking damn fake populars! You can go suck someones dick and die in a hole man whore!" I yelled and gave him a hard kick. I looked at all the pain in his eyes. "How does it feel! How does it feel to be bullied! Dumbass go kill yourself!" I yelled walking away. He nor anyone bullied me ever again.
Moo's POV
Shes been here for over a month and I feel dead inside. Vanoss and the others try and cheer me up but it doesn't work. I want Arctic back, my Arctic. I want her back more than anything. Shes showing a lot of high brain spikes which the doctors say it's her trying to wake up. I believe them and waiting till she wakes. I stand next to her bed side feeling tears fall silently. "Arctic please wake up." I said with my raspy voice. I held her hand and pulled a chair to her bedside. I sat down and held her hand feeling the stinging of tears on my cheeks for crying so much. I layed my head on her hand and felt my eyelids grow heavy. Then I felt her squeeze my hand. I looked and saw her eyes still closed. "Arctic?" I asked but no response. Then another squeeze. "Arctic!" I said happily but her eyes never opened. I brought a nurse in and told her what happened. "Arctic squeeze the nurses hand." I said and the nurse yelped in shock. "She's still in a coma but shes making a comeback." She said. I felt hapiness and sat by her bedside. I waited till she woke up.
A few days later
I began to lose hope she would wake up and I found myself in the restroom crying. I wasn't at the hospital but I would be going in a few minutes. I looked at myself and wiped my puffy red eyes. I walked out and went to my car. I drove to the hospital and went to her room. She still had her eyes closed. I sighed and went to her bedside. I held her hand and stared at her for a while I talked to her and felt myself grow tired from crying. I laid my head down by her hand and felt sleep pull my to it's void.
Arctic's POV
I got his hopes up a while ago but I think it's wearing off. I need to wake up now. I need to be able to see Moo again. It sucks without him and I put him through to much damn sadness. It's time to do something now. I use up all my energy and try moving. I want to wake up I need to. I felt pain cluster around me squeezing me. I went through it and moved. For Moo. I moved more ignoring the pain. Then I was blinded by a white blank light. I heard a beeping come into hearing range. I saw Moo sleeping by my side. I adjusted to the brightness and smiled. "I told you I never left you bitch." I said in a hoarse voice. Moo opened his eyes and looked at me. I chuckled and he practically choked me. "I've missed you so much!" He said. "Not as much as I missed you." I said hugging him back tightly. "I'll go get you a nurse and call the crew." Moo said running excited. He came in with a nurse who asked me a load of questions and brought me some water. I drank the water and thanked her. She said that I coukd go home in a few hours. Then the crew came through the door getting stuck trying to come in all at once. "Dammit Nogla!" Delirious said trying to move. "It's Tyler!" He said as he tried to squeeze through. "It's Vanoss!" Tyler squealed finally as Lui pushed them out of the way to go in. "Arctic!" He said in a child's voice and hugged me. "I'm so sorry for trying to murder you. I'm also sorry about you Vanoss, how your arms?" I asked. "There doing fine only a scar." He said smiling going to my bedside. Delirious came uo with an arm around Vanoss. "It's finally nice to see y'all." I said hugging all of them. "There letting me go in a few hours so I won't be here for long. " I said and I finally got caught up on what happened so far. Tyler was dating Mini, Vanoss and Delirious raised Jinxx to a now full grown cat. Lui met a girl who is now his girlfriend and Nogla is still same old. Terrorizer also officially joined the crew. But I like to call this crew family.
We went home and Jinxx ran to me. I picked him up and petted him. He purred and I put him on the ground. I sat on the couch and Moo curled his arms around my neck from behind. I blushed slightly, and he chuckled. "You don't know how much I missed you." He said hugging me tighter. "I know, when I was in a coma I heard you everyday, it hurt every time you cried, I wanted to wake up trust me but I couldn't, I tryed and I finally I woke up." I said "Wait, did you hear me when I was talking to you?" He asked. "Yeah and I never got to tell you, but I love you too." I said and looked up. He blushed lightly, he kissed my forhead making me blush harder. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I smiled and nodded, "Hell yeah!" I said and he chuckled kissing my lips. I felt a load of butterflies just go wild inside of me. We broke the kiss and he jumped over the couch and sat next to me, he put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. We watched the movie that was on.