8

I woke up on a soft matress. Then I saw a load of crayons, color pencils, paints and paint toolsx and markers. Then a pile of coloring books, sketch journals, and canvases. I ran to them tripping and falling on my belly. I got up quickly and grabbed a pencil and a sketch journal. I sketched out a dragon skeleton and added skin. Then I heard an unfamiliar voice. I walked to the door and put my head on it. "Hey hows it going Evan!" A male said. Then I tried the voice going deep and high till I hit the right tone. "What's that sound?" The male asked. "That's Arctic, she must've heard you and trying to get your voice down." Vanoss or Evan said. I then got it down. "Hey! Oh thanks for the stuff." I said running to my sketch of the dragon. I heard the door open. I turned around and saw a soup bowl. Moo gave it to me and I thanked him. "Moo let Terrorizer meet Arctic." Vanoss said. Moo motioned me to follow him. I held my soup bowl. I saw a blonde guy with blue eyes. "I thought Arctic was a parrot." He said confused. "Well obviously I'm not." I said copying his voice. "That's cool!" He said. "Can you do Evan's voice?" He asked. "Well I think Evan is Vanoss but yes." I said with Vanoss voice. He clapped. "Hey! Arctic wanna cookie?" Delirious asked. "Hell yeah!" I said grabbing the cookie and eating it. Then the tingling began. "Oh come on! All you gotta say is go to your room!" I said putting my soup down. Then I felt weak and collapsed. Moo dragged me while Delirious carried my soup. They laid me down in my room. They then exited while closing and locking the door. I laid down for a few minutes before being abke to pick myself up. I sat up and grabbed my coloring book. I grabbed my crayons and colored a picture of a dog. Then I ate my soup which was now warm.
I colored until the door opened. "Aye, we need you too locate a crate and review it." Vanoss said. I nodded. He motioned me to follow. I followed him and he led me to the van. I sat in it. "Okay so the crate number is 256430 we need you to find whats in it." Lui said. I nodded. Then the van came to a halt after a while. They opened the doors and let me out into the cold night air. I slipped through the secret unwatched opening. I silently jogged searching the number then I found it. I picked the lock and opened the heavy red doors. I saw a wall of crates. I opened a side of one as saw dust leaked and revealed guns. I then looked at another revealing a crate full of sticky bombs. I opened another to reveal grenades. I walked out and closed the door silently. I quietly ran back to the fence and slipped out. I headed for the black van and slipped in. "Well that was quick." Terrorizer said. "Yeah thats the whole point for me, anyways sticky bombs, grenades, and guns in the crates." I said. "Okay well lets go." Vanoss said driving away. Then I looked out the window. I saw a vehicle following us. Then I saw one of Dan's men. I looked foward. "Vanoss don't look behind us. Go outside of the city and look like you are meaning to somewhere." I said. "Why?" He asked. "Dan's men are following us, if you don't do what I say he will kill us all." I said and he nodded. I went to the driver window. "Keep driving, go to the Hen House way out their. All of y'all keep your heads down." I said. I stuck my hand out the window saying hey in the secret I was taught. He did it as well and drove off. "Keep your heads down until we get there." I said.
We arrived and I got out first. "Stay there until I tell you it's clear and heads down." I hissed. The truck of Dan's men rolled up. "How's it going Arc?" Snake said smiling. "It's going fine I came here to order some chicken strips." I said walking in the building. "Well care if I join?" He asked. I nodded. We walked in and we went to the to-go area. "Can I get an order of chicken strips." I said and the lady nodded. "Haven't seen you since you left us." He said. "I know but I didn't want to get any deeper in that." I sighed. "Well a girl wouldn't do well." He said grinning. "What are you trying to say? A girl could do well if they wanted to." I said clenching my fist. "Oh please you could barely hurt a fly." he said. "I could kill a man if I wanted to but I don't want to never will I." I hissed. "See what I mean." Snake said chuckling. "I would kill one person and that would be you." I growled and she brought me my food. I gave her the money. She gave me the change. I grabbed my food. Snake laughed darkly. "Well come meet me at Dan's place and I'll give you that chance." He said. "In your dreams Snake now if you'll excuse me I got better things to do than talk to you." I hissed. "Like?" He asked. "Paint, sketch and watch cartoons." I said stomping away angrily. I went to the van and saw Evan napping on the ground. I grabbed the keys from him turning on the ignition. I reversed and went back while sleepy Evan woke up. "Wait. Why are you driving?" He asked. "Because you were asleep, and I needed to look like I own the van. And you all hungry?" They all shook their heads except the suddenly woken Delirious saying "Food?" Vanoss handed the food to Delirious. "Are you mad?" Lui asked. "Just met Snake, he thinks girls can't be in gangs. He also said I couldn't shoot a fly if I wanted because I was a gentle girl and couldn't kill anything. He's trying to trick me to join Dan again I could already tell." I said as we arrived at the apartments. I unbuckled my seat belt and handed the keys to Vanoss. "It's fine, besides you are kinda counted with us since you help and live with us." Vanoss said. "I geuss but one day I'll show him I can kill a man and that man will be him." I said as I went in my room. I closed the door and crawled in bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.