3

The man with a tie dye shirt came down and looked at me with more worry. I wasn't able to even sleep with the hockey mask guy in my dreams. "Are you okay?" He asked. I looked at him. "Does it seem like it?" I said as I pushed myself deeper into the corner. "So it speaks..." he said and I stared at him. "Here's some food." He said putting alphabet soup down. I remembered when I was a child and I ate this. I went to yhe soup and felt like a child again. I started playing withbit and making inappropriate words in it. After I felt really hungry I stopped and started eating it. When I was done I felt something was wrong. I felt myself weaken. I laid on the ground next to the bowl unable to move. Then I saw the man come down and unchain me and carry me from the basement. He put me in a white room and chained me their double checking the chain. I laid their slowly getting back strength.
Finally I was able to move and get up. I felt somewhat betrayed. I saw there was a pillow and a blanket. I grabbed the pillow and placed it in ths corner. I grabbed the blanket and curled on the pillow fitting my body on the pillow. I then covered my whole body with the blanket and pillow that smelled of cologne. Which smelt very nice and calming. I took a nap. When I woke up I saw a porkchop. I went to the plate and grabbed the porkchop. I looked carefully and nibbled it and waited to feel off. I felt tingly which meant something was in them. I grabbed the porkchop and took the bone. I moved the food around and went to the corner. I laid down and heard the door open. The same guy walked to me and was about to pick me up until I stabbed him with the bone. He yelled and fell. I grabbed the keys and quickly took the lock off the chain. I had some collar on me with an extra long peice of chain dangling. I grabbed it and ran out. I heard running and quickly ran panicking. I ran up stairs and found myself on a roof. I saw a man in a suit jacket, shorts and flip flops. Then the Nogla guy, Vanoss, Delirious, and monkey man. I saw a parachute at the corner of the edge. I grabbed it and heard them approaching. I put it on quickly and jumped off. I felt the cool air fly past my face. I felt free finally and pulled the parachute string. That unleashed the parachute. Then everything went down hill. It tangled and I started spinning out of control. I covered my face and felt myself violently tugged back and my arms ripped away from my face. I was caught on a tree. I struggled and no use. I then saw a parachute in the distance coming towards me. I struggled and fell out. I quickly got up and ran away from the man who just landed. I felt electric run through my body and screamed. I fell and started twitching madly. I felt something sharp poke my neck. I felt myself weaken but fought it. I tried getting up but fell. I was grabbed and Vanoss called for someone named Lui. Soon a helicopter landed and I was thrown in it.
I was thrown in the room again but with my hand tied behind my back. I curled on the floor and brought my arms from under me and I had them infront of me. I chewed on the ducktape and my hands were free. I went and wrapped my chain on the door knob. I threw myself on the ground and I heard a snap. I saw the thin chain broke. I grabbed the collar and felt it was loose. I grabbed around it and felt a tear in it. I pulled on the tear and it fell of. I grabbed the chain and collar and brought it with me under the blanket. I heard the door open and saw Lui. He had a bowl of something and sat next to me. "Come on I got to feed you." He said. I turned around and pounced him as the hot soup leaked in his mask making him yell. I grabbed a gun off him and grabbed the bowl. Vanoss ran through the door and I hit him with the bowl stunning him. He shouted and I knocked him out. I grabbed his clothing and changed. I slipped the owl mask and grabbed Lui who was holding his eyes. I took him out and shut the door locking it. I took him in the living room and laid him on the couch. "Its gonna be okay. Just stay calm." I said as he nodded. I grabbed cold water and took off his mask. I dabbed some on his eyes which he could then see. Delirious walked in asking what happened. "That girl poured soup in his eyes and hit me on the head." I said and Delirious sighed walking off. Nogla walked in singing to himself. I opened what seemed to be the exit and walked to an elevator. I was free. I took off the mask and kept the clothes on. I kinda fit in his clothes. I saw I had his wallet, and his phone. I called Delirious. "What up?" He asked. "Check on the girl." I chuckled. "Uh okay?" He said and I heard him walking and him yell. "You slick bastard!" He yelled. "Don't worry he's passed out." I said hanging up and putting the phone down on the floor. I ran from the area and hid in a backyard. Soon I left and went to the Shipment area. I looked for the number of the special crate. I found it and picked the crate lock. I opened the doors and found all the information I needed to clear the stuff up. I went to where Dan lives.