14

Moo's POV
She fell asleep at the ending of the movie. I carried her to her room and laid her down. I turned but she groaned. I lifted an eyebrow and looked to see her. "Stay with me." She mumbled. I crawled on the bed and kicked off my shoes. I went under the blankets and brought her close to me. She put her head on my chest and breathed steady. I rested my head above hers and felt the sleep pull me into the never-ending darkness.
Arctic's POV
I woke up with my head against Moo's chest. His chest lifted and fell. Then I felt movement between us. I looked to see Jinxx squished between us enjoying our warmth. I smiled to myself. "Good morning beautiful." Moo said in a sexy morning voice. I looked up at him and smiled. "Mornin'." I replied pecking him on his lips. I guess he felt Jinxx to. He unwrapped his arms around me and grabbed Jinxx. Jinxx woke up and looked at him. Moo put him off the bed. Jinxx meowed once and with tail lifted ran to Evan's and Delirious's room. Moo rolled over me making me giggle and wheeze for him to get off. He got off and stood up. "Come in a few minutes for some breakfast." He said kissing my cheek. I smiled and laid in bed for a few minutes.
I finally got up and went to the kitchen. I saw him making bacon and eggs. I sat on the table and he looked in my direction. He handed me a plate with 5 strips of bacon and scrambled eggs. I grabbed the salt and got some ketchup from the fridge. I put ketchup on my scrambled eggs and some salt. I ate the eggs saving the best for last. I started eating the bacon savoring it. "Thanks." I said taking another bite if my bacon. "No pro-" Moo was cut off by Lui. "Is that bacon?" I looked at him and took another bite of bacon. "Yeah go wake the others up tell them breakfast is being served." Moo said and Lui nodded and went in everyones room. Everyone started yelling bacon and ran to the kitchen. Moo served them as they ate the bacon first. I sat on the couch watching a random cartoon.
Everyone finally settled down on the couch and started chatting. "Hey! Thats my pillow!" David yelled as Lui cuddled it. David reached for it and Lui held it out of grabbing reach and hugged it tighter. David jumped on Lui making him yell. "Give me my pillow you pillow theif!" David yelled shaking Lui. "No its mine." He replied in a childs voice. "Come on what do I have to do to get it back?" He asked. "Nothing! Ha ha just kidding only if you..... kiss me." Lui said smirking. David eyes widened. Everyone started giggling. David leaned down kissing his forehead and ripping the pillow out of his tightening hug. Lui blushed and David smirked going back to his seat. Everyone started saying aww at the same time. I giggled and Moo hugged me tightly. "This is too damn cute, just like you." Moo said cheesily. I giggled and pecked his lips. Then I had a gut feeling something was wrong. I sat up and listened. I heard a faint speeding vehicle of vehicles I should say. I then heard a helicopter in the distance. "Somethings wrong." I said and they all got up while Evan checked the cameras. "Were being surrounded!" Evan shouted. We all got on heavy gear quickly and weapons. We put on our mask and looked at eachother. "If we die we die in the name of family." Tyler said as everyone nodded. I grabbed a padded bag and put Jinxx in it We hid away from the windows and doors. I breathed heavily and waited with Tyler, Delirious, and Brian. I looked across and saw the others and Moo who looked nervous. He mouthed me stay safe. I nodded and we heard the windows crash open. We all started fire and the door bursted open. Delirious, Evan, and Brian handled the door as we started shooting down a unfamiliar gang.
"We need to head out!" Lui yelled shooting another gang member adding it to the litter of dead bodies. "We need to get to the van!" Evan yelled as we started clearing the hallway to the stairs. I was scared because the gang members never stopped flowing and they were tough to bring down. We were clearing the way thats when Tyler yelled falling down. I looked to see him shot in the knee. I ran to him as they covered me. "Tyler we need to go quickly to the van!" I yelled as I hoisted him up. "Lets go im fine." He groaned holding on to me. I held him and he limped fast to keep up while helping to clear the way. We got to the stairs and Lui and Nogla went down first clearing anyone coming up as Moo helped me with Tyler bringing him down the stairs safely.
We went out and saw about twenty cars outside firing towards us. We quickly his and I saw their mistake. They were closely lined up. I asked for a proximity mine and Tyler gave me one. I threw it at a car and someone moved to ignore it but wtong mistake. The cars one by one bursted into a million flaming peices as the gang members started wiping out. Lui and Evan went to get the van while we waited. The black van soon came speeding and stopping harshly. Moo and I helped Tyler to the back and we got in speeding off. Lui went into the glove box and grabbed a first aid kit. Tyler groaned in pain sweating. Moo grabbed the kit and ripped open Tyler's pants to get to his knee. Moo opened the kit and cleaned it with and alcohol swab. I saw and breathed in relief. It didn't hit his knee but above it in the thigh. Moo removed the bullet with tweezers and cleaned it one more time before bandaging it. We drove for a long time undisturbed. I looked at Evan who continuously looked at the rear view mirror. "Are we good?" I asked. "I believe so but we cant return there, we need to find another place. I then remembered a old warehouse that Dan had full of junk that no one used. "I kniw a place, it's Dan's old warehouse that he doesn't use. Evan nodded. "Where is it?" He asked and I told him the adress as Lui pulled it up on the GPS.
We arrived at the abandoned old warehouse and Lui, Delirious, and Moo went to go see if no one was there. We waited for half an hour before they came and told us it was clear. Evan went and gently grabbed Tyler bridal style. He snored softly from the pills. Lui went to patk the van. We went inside an I led them into a room with beds. I pulled Jinxx out of the padded bag as he was curled with his ears down and was shaking. I held him and petted him stopping his shaking and making him purr. "Were safe for now." Evan said putting Tyler down on a mat. I nodded and let Jinxx curl up around Tyler's belly. I laid on the mat with Moo and fell asleep.