7

Moo's POV
We were chatting when we heard Arctic. We all went silent and listened.
"Ashley have you done your homework?" She said in a older womans voice.
"No because there isn't any." She answered.
"Well at least wash the dishes."
"Im good mom."
"Well go outside or something."
"Going outside is for weenies."
"Well entertain yourself while I go to the store."
"Okay I'll see you later."
"Ashley! Can you get me my boots from the storage room?" A male said.
"Uh yeah sure."
"Its all your fault." He said.
"Wait what?"
"ASHLEY IT YOUR FAULT YOUR MOM'S DEAD!"
"DAD I NEVER MEANT TO SHOOT HER!"
"ASHLEY SHUT THE HELL UP YOU KNOW YOU KILLED HER."
"DAD I NEVER MEANT TO! I never wanted to."
"You should just kill yourself you murderer." We looked at eachother wondering what the hell just happened. "Brock go check on her." He said. I went and opened the door to see her curled up in the corner. I went and squatted to see her crying. "You okay?" I asked patting her back. "It was all my fault." She said. I wiped some of her tears. "No it wasn't you knew what happened. Your father wasn't there to witness what happened. She wiped some of her tears. I moved some of her hair behind her ear. She looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes. She made me fall for her. I loved the way she laughed, smiled, and how it's funny when she gets mad from being drugged. She hugged me which caught me off gaurd. I hugged back after processing it a little bit. I broke the hug and told her I'll check on her later. I closed the door locking it. I went back to the living room. I sat on the couch. "Is she okay?" Evan asked. "Yeah, she thought it was her fault for accidentally shooting her mother." I said and they nodded. "Do you like her?" Jonathan asked. "Y-yeah." I said looking at my hands. "I knew it from the first time you saw her." Evan said. I looked at Evan with a raised eyebrow. "I can see right through you Moo." Evan said. I sighed and i heard her calling softly. Evan motioned me to see what she wanted. I went to her room and opened the door. "Someone's here." She said with her head on the wall. I nodded and grabbed my gun. I went to the living room and put a finger over my mouth. They all drew their guns out. I tossed a stun gun to Arctic. We all went in the kitchen with our backs to the cabinets. We heard footsteps approach the door. Then the door broke open. Men looked through the living room. Arctic stood up and walked to them. I looked at Vanoss and he was wide eyed. But Delirious put his hand out signaling everthing is fine.
Arctic/Ashley POV
I walked to one of them. He turned around quickly but put the gun down. "Didn't know you lived here. I thought a gang lived here." Butcher said signaling the men to put guns down. "Well they did, I ran them out now I live here. Long time no see Butcher. " I said and he shrugged. "Dan's been keeping us busy. I heard you stopped working for him." He said. "Yeah, I don't want to be in the shit I was a month ago." I said scratching my neck. "True but I don't know how else I would get money for my family." He said. "Well gotta go tell Dan they don't live here anymore." He said. "Or in the city, before I ran them out they were talking about going somewhere to get more business there." I said. "Nice work Arc, well I gotta go, until next time." He said waving and the men went out. I closed the door and everyone groaned standing up and popping their backs. "Y'all are safe." I said and I put the stun gun on the table. "You knew him?" He asked. "Well yeah, Butcher was practically my uncle. Though you were lucky Butcher came here instead of Snake. Snake would of shot us dead." I said. Laying on the couch. I snuggled in the pillows. "Aye! Back to the room." Vanoss said. "Aye! I saved your ass I deserve a day on this couch instead of sitting on a small pillow." I said laying mh head back. Vanoss stood over me. "Now." He said sternly. I whined. "Oh come on! At least put a matress in there, maybe some crayons and a coloring book for fuck sakes." I said in Lui's childs voice. "Fine but go in the room I wanna sit down." Vanoss said. I got up and went into the room. I curled on my tiny pillow. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.