9

I felt someone sit on the bed. Then I felt someone pat my back. I looked to see Moo. "You okay?" He asked. "No, I've never been." I sighed staring at the wall. "Well everthing eventually gets better." He said. "Yeah eventually, but it eventually hasn't came about for me." I said. "It may take awhile but it will come one day, and no you won't die before it comes around, it will come but in it's own way even if it's a good day for you." He said. I looked at him and give him a weak smile. "Trust me." He said returning the smile. He then stood up, walked out and closed the door. I sighed and sat myself up. I ran my fingers through my hair. Eventually things will get better. I said to myself. Then I felt grateful. Even though these were my kidnappers kinda they felt like family. They provided me shelter, kind of; They feed me food, with poision; and they got me some things. So I have to be grateful for this because its better than sleeping in the smelly alleys, stealing food, not knowing when I will eat my next meal, if I will ever find stable ground, or being alone forever.
I started singing to myself while coloring a giraffe. "Well when you go, don't ever think I made you try to stay, and maybe when you get back, I'll be off to find another way." I sang. "Well after all this time that you still-" I was cut off by the door opening. "You suck at singing." Said Tyler. "Not as much as you do on the weekends." I said and I heard the OHs from the living room. "You have some good comebacks, but I will get you next time." He said closing the door. I chuckled and continued to sketch. That's when I stopped and stared into space getting lost in new thoughts.
What are my feelings to them? I know they are cool and make me grateful I'm here getting some things I could never get on my own. But my feelings toward Moo, its diffrent. Do I like him more than a friend? I do but he's my friend and nothing more. Or can we be more than friends. Nah he probably doesn't like me in the way I like him.
I was snapped out of my thoughts. "Hey you okay?" Lui said. "Yeah just thinking." I said looking at him. "Well whatever your thinking put it aside, you are taking a bath and we my friend are going shopping. "You need to change as well if you want to die by Dan's men." I said as he nodded. He led me to a shower and gave me a towel. He handed me some guy clothes. I turned the shower on and waited. While I waited I made sure the door was locked and stripped out if my clothes. I entered the shower and felt relaxed under the warm water. I got some shampoo Lui told me to use and washed my dirty hair. Then got some orange scented body wash and washed all the dirt off. I then grabbed the face wash and washed my face. They didn't have any conditioner they were willing to let me use so I was grateful they at least lended me shampoo. I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. I grabbed my towel and dryed my body and hair. I put on a little of their deodorant but not to much where they would know I smelled like a dude. I slipped on the boxers and my bra I wore for a few days. I slipped on some nice comfortable skinny jeans which where the smallest guy here, someone named Miniladd. I then slipped on a T-shirt which had the batman symbol. It wss kinda baggy but comfy. I saw my hair dried quite fast and was only moist. I then saw the natural highlights in my hair and the shade of my hair lighten a bit. The waves were beautiful and went with the natural shine of my hair. I ooened the door and stepped out with my old clothes. "You done? Oh put those clothes their for Marcel to wash. I put the clothes their and followed Lui. We entered a cool looking infernus. It was black with red accents. -making shit up right now so don't get madbif he doesn't even ride those.- "Okay so we're going to go get you some clothes, shoes, and some personal items whatever girls use." He said. We pulled up to Suburban. We exited the vehicle and we went in. We bought some jeans, hoodies, shirts, shoes, and socks. We paid and went to Binco and bought tank tops, shorts, and bras and panties. We then went to a store where they had both food and home items. I got deodorant, hair ties, and then I dragged Lui to the shampoos and conditoners. I got some shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. Then we went to the area he wasnt so happy about. I compared packages of pads. He kept trying to rush me but I took my time. He kept whining and looking embarrassed since cute girls were grabbing or walking by the pads. I then chose on and he rushed out of there. We then went near the beach area. We exited and I followed him. We went to a place where they sold mask. "Choose one." Lui said. I looked at him confused. "Why?" I asked. "Because you are officially in our gang." He said. I smiled and looked at them. Then I saw one that caught I grabbed a fox mask. "I want this one." I said turning towards Lui. "Well lets go purchase it." He said walking to the salesman. He handed him the money. We went back in the car and I tied my hair back. "Thanks for today Lui." I said as we stopped in front of the apartments. "No problem." He said as he helped me unload. We went up to the elevator and Lui kicked the door open. "We're back bitches." He said in his squeaky voice. I saw all of them walk out from the hallway. "How was your day?" Delirious asked a little suspicious. "What did you do?" I asked. "Uh nothing, how 'bout you and Moo get something to eat?" Vanoss said. "Uh okay, wait did you kill a man?" I asked. "No, just go with Moo." Vanoss said. Moo walked and tugged me out the house. "Woah calm down whats the rush." I asked. "We gonna go get ice cream." He said excited. I ran with him in the car. "So what ice cream you going to get." I asked. "Well there's a load of flavors so I gotta see what I want." He said. We drove to a ice cream parlor and went inside. He got some blue icecream and I got mint chocolate chip. We chatted and joked around till his phone started ringing. He answered it. "Yeah? Okay; with what? Okay. No problem." he said hanging up. "Come on time to leave." He said. We threw the trash away and went to the car. "Wait, here." He said giving me a cloth. "Tie it around your eyes, and no peeking." He said. I sat in the passenger seat and closed the door. I buckled my seat belt and tied the cloth over my eyes till all I saw was white from the cloth. "What's this for?" I asked once I felt him get in the car. "Its a suprise." He said goofy. "Cool where is it?" I asked. "Back at the place." He said.
He helped me out there car and guided me into the apartments. We went in an elevator and he led me. I heard a door open and followed Moo in. He then lead me and opened a door. "Ready?" He asked. "Yeah." I said as the cloth was ripped off. I was amazed, my room was a baby blue with white trimming. I had a bed that was dark oak, and saw I had a desk with a labtop. I walked in and saw I also had a painting station in a corner. I laughed with joy and hugged all of them. "Thank you so much!" I said. "But that's not all." He said opening the closet I never noticed before. A kitten came runnin out. It came towards me and mewed at me. I picked it up and saw it was a boy. It was a black kitten with a white sock and beautiful eyes. One was blue and the other grayish white but with indigo flecks. "Aww." I said petting the kitten who purred loudly. "What you gonna name him?" Nogla asked. "Um, how bout Jinxx?" I asked. They all nodded. I held Jinx and he started to fall asleep. "Well enjoy your room. Tomorrow we begin training." Vanoss said as they exited. I layed on the bed and put Jinxx on a pillow. He opened his eyes and purred. He clawed the pillow and laid down curling his tail to him. I smiled and petted him till his purrs died down to slumber. I admired my room for a little bit longer but eventually did what jinxx did. I think this is what Moo meant. Except this eventually was awesome.