5

The light turned on waking me up. "We decided to let you check the shipment." Delirious said. I nodded and closed my eyes feeling weak. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah, just a little weak thats all." I said. "When was the last time you ate?" he asked. "When I was fed alphabet soup. Playing with that was fun, but I can't trust it anymore." I said and Delirious exited the room leaving the door open. He brought back some chicken noodle soup. "No!" I said as he tried feeding me it. "Your're going to starve to death!" He yelled. I used my head and hit the bowl out of his hands. "I rather starve then eat that poisoned shit!" I yelled remembering them always putting something in it that got me weak. "Really! It's not poisoned!" He yelled. "Says the one who probably put that poison in my pork chop!" I yelled and the monkey came in. "What's all the racket for?!" He said in a childs voice. "She's starving and she won't eat the food because she says it's poisoned." Delirious said. "Well I don't blame her Moo put something in her food so they could move her safely." The monkey said. "Well she has to eat she's getting weak." He said and the monkey shrugged. "Well at least drink this protein shake." Delirious said bringing up a protein shake. "NO FUCK YOU!" I yelled getting agitated. "JUST DRINK IT!" He yelled opening it. He put it against my lips and poured it. I moved my head and it fell on the ground. "WHY WON'T YOU JUST DRINK AND EAT THE DAMN THINGS I GIVE YOU! MONEY JUST DOESN'T RANDOMLY FALL FROM THE SKY!" He yelled. "I don't fucking trust you. I don't trust anyone anymore! The person who I nearly trust is Moo but he fucked that up poisoning my food!" I yelled and shook myself in the chair and falling. I heard him stomp away. Then a few minutes later Vanoss and Moo came in. I looked at them and I was picked up off the floor. Moo had some soup. "Don't you dare put that fucking soup in front of me and try to feed me it. I will murder you all and pour hot soup on your bodies." I said and Vanoss held my my head and Moo got ready to put soup in my mouth. "NO SOUP!" I yelled before a spoonful of warm tomato soup was put in my mouth. I spit it out and struggled. It happened again but this time my mouth was held shut. "Swallow." Moo stated. I acted like I did and Vanoss let go of my neck and went in front of me. "See nothing was in it." He said calmly. I then spit it at him. He huffed with anger. "CAN YOU JUST EAT THE FUCKING SOUP GOD DAMMIT!" He yelled. "CAN YOU JUST NOT FEED ME FOOD!" I said mimicking him which made him more mad. He wrapped a hand around my throat. Then he grabbed the gun. "I will fucking kill you right now if you do not eat the fucking soup." He growled. "I'm not hungry." I said and he raised his hands saying "I'M AM DONE!" He exited the room. Moo got a spoonful and put it near my mouth. "Ooh you want some?" I looked at him. "Well you can't have any anyways." He said eating it. I looked at him. "What! That was my soup!" I said and he shrugged. "You snooze you lose." He said eating another spoonful. "No! Gimme my soup!" I yelled and he gave me a spoonful. Then I realised what he did. "You sneaky son of a bitch." I said and he laughed. "You ate it though, you want it now?" He said and I nodded. Then Vanoss came to check on Moo and he looked at me. "What?! How did you do that!" Vanoss yelled. "He tricked me and made me jealous he was eating the soup." I said eating another spoonful. "I am offically done with you uhhh..." He said trailing. "Arctic." I said and he nodded. "Okay so tonight we are going to the dock so you can find the crate and check whats in it." I nodded eating the last spoonful. I noticed he was still in the clothes I spit soup at him. "Oh and make sure you change out of those clothes." I said and he nodded.

It was finally night and they tied my hands to my back. They took me to the docks and dropped me off. I kept my head down and went to the fence and went under it. I went to the crate and picked the lock. I opened it to see wooden crates with a foreign language. I opened it and saw guns. Then another crate was a load of ammo. Then in another crate I found weed. I exited and closed the crate. I went back to the fence and slid out. I went to the van and entered it. "What are we looking at?" Vanoss said driving away from the area. "Guns, ammo, and weed." I said and they nodded. My hands were tied once again and I sat in the seat."Can you tell me a story?" Lui asked in a childs voice. "Well let me tell you a story of how I ended up homeless." I said.