Introduction

Saturday 21st January 2023

I've just realised that I've never properly made an introduction for my oneshot book showing important plot points that may be needed for the book and other information about Kaiya. If you wish then you can ignore this chapter and read the stories I already have on this book (Some chapters may appear cringy) and leave how you interpret Kaiya to your imagination, however if you want to learn more about Kaiya then keep reading :) 

Ages- 

According to the Ninjago writers/creators Ninjago characters are said to be ageless and do not have a set age for them. Which I why many Ninjago fan writers  including myself are able to interpret the characters ages to whatever we think they are. The only characters I have actually taken the time to think about their aging are Lloyd G and my own Oc Kaiya Y. I want to believe that the aging for the other ninjas are as the following: 

Cole= 25

Kai=24 

Jay=24

Nya=23

Zane= Doesn't have a direct age as he is a robot, however if he was human then he would be 23-24. 

Character like Wu, Garmadon, Mistako and Dareth are normally left to the imagination so I think Wu and Garmadon are in their 100's because I'm pretty sure in canon they are immortal, Mistako I want to believe is in her late forties perhaps early fifties and side characters such as Dareth and Ronin are in either their late or early thirties. 

A character such as Lloyd however is harder to interpret as you have to think all the way back to Rise of the Serpentine and to Legacy of the green Ninja because of the tomorrow tea. So I believe both Lloyd and Kaiya's aging are as the following; 

Rise of the snakes era: (Kaiya 11 and Lloyd 12)

Legacy of the green ninja era: (Kaiya 11 now 14 and Lloyd 12 now 15)

Rebooted era: (Kaiya- recently turned 15 and Lloyd 16)

Tournament of elements era: (Kaiya 16 and Lloyd 17)

Possession era: (Kaiya 17 and Lloyd 18)

Skybound era: (Kaiya 17 and Lloyd 18)

Sons of Garmadon era: (Kaiya recently turned 19 and Lloyd 19)

Hunted era: (Kaiya 19 and Lloyd 19)

March of the Oni era: (Kaiya 19 and Lloyd 19)

Forbidden scrolls era: (Kaiya 19 and Lloyd 20)

Never realm era: (Kaiya 19 and Lloyd 20)

Prime empire era: (Kaiya 20 and Lloyd 21)

Shintaro era (Kaiya 20 and Lloyd 21)

The island era: (Kaiya 20 and Lloyd 21)

Sea bound era (Kaiya 20 and Lloyd 21)

Crystallised era (Kaiya 21 and Lloyd 22)

Kaiya-

Throughout my oneshots Kaiya is usually portrayed as an important character surrounding the life of Lloyd and she is generally the first Oc I've ever made for a franchise I really enjoy. The best way I can describe my character Kaiya is as Annabeth and she is not at all an insert of myself into these stories. I'm hoping to expand more on Kaiya's character as I have a plot, background and more based around Kaiya however I do want to give her bad qualities as not everyone is perfect and for me to have the ability to give her character development.