Chapter 7. Calm. Part 4 (short)

At Oliver's home

Oliver threw you inside his house so you fell on your side on the wooded floor. A few minutes ago he had been calm and gentle, now he acted like you were his enemy.
How confusing...
You thought while laying on the floor and watched him take off his jacket, revealing his bare chest.

"How's your throat?"

He asked looking down at you as he held his jacket in his right hand, then throwing it to his side. You reacted and nodded yes with wide eyes, feeling the butterflies and this tense feeling all over your body. You lied, your throat was sore and it was painful to speak much.
He let out a sigh and got on his knee in front of you, gripping onto your cheeks with his hand.

"Why don't you speak up when I ask you a simple fockin question, you are always so quiet unless I decide to abuse you"

A shaky and cracking voice left your mouth as you spoke up, your jaw shaking as you kept looking at Oli. You tensed up your stomach full of butterflies, feeling uncomfortable.

"It's..fine"

"Really? Now that's impossible. I fucked your throat up pretty badly, it wouldn't be fine after that..."

He tightened the grip on your cheeks and yanked your head closer with a quick movement. Oliver had a serious, eyes squinted look on his face.

"Gh!...hurts..slightly...I'm sorry"

"As you should from lying.."

He then stood up not letting go of your face. You had to bend your head back. While staring at his now empty expression. The butterflies wouldn't disappear from your stomach, instead you would feel it getting worse.

"As i had mentioned there is food in your room. Would you like to eat it in your room or elsewhere?"

Food, Finally!

He watched your expression change from nervous to surprised before you nodded again. 

"Elsewhere..please"

Oliver looked up from you and nodded once, clearly thinking about your answer.

"Alright..you will be eating on the couch"

he grabbed you by your arm and pulled you back on your feet. You almost lost balance but got it. As you took a look at him, Oliver was already staring down at you with raised eyebrows and motioned you to walk up the stairs to your room. 

"go on, i will be behind you"

And so you slowly turned around to walk towards the stairs. The stairs were the only challenge since you felt weak walking up them. Thank god there was a railing to hold onto. You could feel Oli's eyes on your thighs while he followed right behind you. 

You two walked down the hallway. Oliver opened the door of your room and you two entered in there. Just like he had said, there was food on your bed, quite a lot actually. You took a closer look and noticed there is plenty of healthy food options. 

"Eat as much as you like.." 

Oliver said while leaning against the top of the doorway. He seemed very calm out of a sudden, even sounded.

"..Will you be able to carry all of it downstairs?"

Right..Dammit

You thought.

All the food was placed on two trays. You looked up at Oli over your shoulder and shyly shook your head no. He half smiled and walked to grab both of the trays.

"Walk"

He commanded. With surprised eyes you walked out of your room and down the hallway not looking back. You heard Oliver's footsteps following. You two walked down the stairs and Oliver led you in the living room.

You sat down on the couch after Oli placed the trays down on the living room table made of glass. You sat down on the edge of the  large couch, Oliver watched and frowned when you did so. You not being very comfortable around him showed clearly.

"sit like normal people sit on the couch..Pissing me off with your shyness"

You quickly sat on the couch more to please Oliver. 

"that's more like it..." 

he then sat down pretty close to you and placed one of the trays on your thighs so you could start eating. On the tray there was grapes, chicken and other healthy foods. Your hunger levels being so high you could not help but to go for it and grab grapes and throw them in your mouth. You grabbed your fork and took the chicken eating it quickly. Oliver was watching you in silence noticing how hungry you have been. This time he did not mind you eating quickly. 

"Hungry little one..."

He said calmly, you did not react much and kept on eating. 

Once you were finished with eating after a while, Oliver placed the tray back on the table and suddenly wrapped his arm around your waist pulling you against him. You tensed and hesitated as soon as you felt his touch. 

"uh-"
"Shut up"

He said, then laying on his back you laying on top of him. You stared at his bare chest before he wrapped his other arm around you, pulling your upper body against him. 

"You are lucky i feel tired enough not to fuck you here and now..." 

He mentioned and took a deep breath. His words caused you to gulp, but he must have ment that he won't hurt me right?...

It was quiet. Oliver took a moment to relax with you like this and you had just slowly gotten used to the new situation with him. You had your head pressed against his chest. He smelled good you had to admit. You could feel his strong heartbeat and chest slowly moving up and down as he breathed. 

"You are tense"

He suddenly spoke. You reacted, raising your head to look up at him. Oliver stared down at you with sleepy eyes.

How am i making him feel so calm...

"Relax a little bit, my dear.."

He raised his hand to caress your cheek, rubbing it with his thumb. His touch was soft. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath...Fine...

"That's my girl"

You heard, before pretty quickly falling asleep in his arms.

To be continued...