Chapter 6. Date. Part 2

Oliver was quiet and would not slow down, it seemend like he just pressed more gas. Or maybe it is because it was your first time on a motorbike. You held onto Oliver tightly and tried to focus on the beach you two were now at. The wind was warm and the road was smooth, what a nice weather to be outside today.

Minutes had passed and you finally had managed to relax your tensed up body. You slowly took a look around and saw Black cars behind you, the same cars you had seen at the festival evening. It gave goosebumbs to just think about it..thank god you weren't killed..now when you thought about it, these days of being kidnapped had been nothing like the ones who get dragged to some kind of nasty basements...you still wondered why you had to be the one, what was so special about you that Oliver would choose you

You looked at Olivers shield from the mirror in front of you two..you wanted to ask him why you.

The motorbike stopped in front of a fancy beach bar. Oliver hopped off and raised you off the motorbike as well, taking the helmets off of you two also. A bodyguard walked over to us and took the helmets, immediately walking away and leaving you two again. Oliver put his hands in his pockets again not looking at you, he admired the bar saying.

"here we are, buttercup. What do you think? too cheap looking right?"

He smiled a slight bit and pushed you to walk in front of him. You thought that the bar was awesome, Oliver was the one who was not satisfied, or then it was just his sarcastic ass. You walked in the bar Oliver towering behind you. The bar was empty expect there was a waiter standing next to the bar counter, wearing a dark long suit.

You looked around, the place was pretty minimalist and edgy, there was one big dark dining table a couple of red and Black candles in the middle of it and with two dark chairs at the ends of it.

The waiter took his way and walked over you showing the way to the dining table. He sat you down and game you the menu, being polite with his movements and facial expression. He already made you feel more comfortable than Oliver for the days you had been with himYou looked at Oliver still standing there, he was talking to his bodyguard. You took the chance and grabbed the waiters shoulder pulling him down to your height, you whispered to him.

"Please help me i have been kidnapped by him"

You looked at Oliver again, the waiter looked at him not saying anything. You waited for him to say something, praying that he would call the police. The waitress looked at you, smiled and opened his mouth.

Is he going to help me?!

You thought with a smile on your face as you stared into his eyes.

"disfrute de su comida querida"

He said, stood up straight and suddently left. You were speechless, you lost all hope. Oliver walked over to you as you stared into nothingless. Oliver touched your hair with his fingertips and calmly asked.

"what's wrong baby?"

...You slowly turned your head to look up at Oliver with your mouth slightly open. By the look of his face..Oliver knew. You gulped.

"This is a wonderful spanish bar..i used to come here often..untill the day i layed my eyes on you..i thought that you would find this place amazing also..right buttercup?"

He bent over to your height and looked in your eyes curiously. You held your breath, butterflies in your stomach and nodded in slight movement.

He stood up straight and sat down in the other end of the dining table, snapped his fingers and the same waiter came with drinks.

"You do drink alcohol?"

Oliver asked with his elbow resting on the table and his palm under his chin as he watched as the waitress served the drinks.