Chapter 2. Oliver Sykes

You opened your eyes, still seeing nothing because of the darkness. You tried and moved your body, not managing to move much. You could not figure out where exactly you were put. You moved your hand forward and it touched something, the texture felt familiar, like you were put in some kind of a big bag. You felt your breathing accelerates. You tried and close your eyes and breathe slowly to relax yourself.
Suddenly the thing you were in got raised up from the ground and you gasped quietly. You tried to be as quiet as possible, even tho you were under pressure. You heard a man speak near you.
"Be careful with the bag you dickheads"
he sounded familiar, but you could not figure out who he is.
The man continued
"put the bag in the airplane, where all the other ones are"
you felt the bag you were in moving. whoever carried me, placed me down carefully and then i felt something close right after. it was quiet.
you figured out that you were put in a airplane. you had managed to calm down a little bit.
your eyes widen when you remembered having a phone with you. you checked your pockets...nothing.
"w-where is it.."
you started panicking. what if they took the phone from you when you were fainted.

minutes later the airplane began to move, you had tried to open the zipper of the bag and you wondered if it is even possible.
"cmoonn.."
you tried and tried, and finally unzipped the zipper slightly so you could open it better on the outside. you unzipped the whole shitty bag and got out of it quickly, looking around and seeing nothing, it was so damn dark.
as you crawled forward your hand hit something. you placed your hands on it to feel its texture, but could not manage to figure out what it was.
"what the fuck should i do now..."
you whispered to yourself.
if you opened all the bags you thought they were, they would notice it and you would be in trouble.

You crawled back to the bag you were in, you got in it and searched for the zipper, found it and you closed the bag, just not fully so you would get some air.
As you laid in the back you thought about your day, thinking about your baggages you left in your hotel room. You sighed and put your hand over your eyes.
...what time it is...you thought. It felt like it was almost night, the concert had lasted about an hour, and you had no idea for how long you had been fainted...
And that black car, it looked expensive...
You felt anxious. Almost cried.
"why me..."
you hit the ground and felt a tear drain down your cheek...

A couple of hours later

You had fallen asleep.
You woke up to a sound of something open, you froze. Someone grabbed the bag you were in and raised it up from the ground. You have had enough, you opened your mouth and yelled, kicking the bag.
"where the fuck are you taking me!? let me go!"
the person who held the bag dropped it because you kicked it so much. You felt your back hit the ground and you let out a loud groan from the sharp pain.
All you wanted to do right now was to get out of the bag and run away to get help.
Again, you heard that same male voice from the distance.
"oh she is awake? you guys bring her with me"
you got raised from the ground again and you kept kicking the bag, now yelling in pain, you sounded like you were about to start crying.
you yelled.
"i said LET ME GO you dick suckers!"
The same man started laughing, now you just heard him about two meters away from you.
he said
"hey brat! if you don't shut the hell up i will shut your mouth with something you wouldn't want to have in your mouth"
you shut your mouth, the mans threat scared you.
you heard something open, sounded like a door. All you heard was footsteps. You held your tears.
"bring her to the bedroom and lock the door ya hear me?"
a man asked and the two other ones responded with a deep voice.
"understood"
the two people walked, sounded like they walked up the stairs. so this house has two floors? good to know, you thought to yourself.
the people and you with them entered a room that might be the bedroom the man was talking about, they stopped walking and dropped you on the floor. You heard a door close and then lock. You quickly unzipped the bag, struggling a little bit and then got out of it.
You stood up in the middle of the room and took a look around breathing heavier than normally.
The room was big and clean, it had a balcony too! Your eyes widen, you ran towards the balcony and tried to open the glass door..locked.
"fuck!"
you yelled and turned around looking around again. there was a bathroom in the bedroom.
this man must be rich..you thought as you walked in the bathroom, it was a white and big bathroom, so fancy.
you were confused. why would some random dudes kidnap you to a house that looks like a fucking 5star hotel room.
you looked at yourself from the mirror. your hair was slightly messy, but your clothes and makeup were okay. you fixed your hair a little bit really quickly and walked out of the bathroom.
you looked over to the bed, damn it looked comfortable and huge. no, there is no time to look around and adore the bedroom.
you walked over the bedroom door and tried to open it, locked ,like the man told others to lock it.
you walked around the bedroom nervously until you heard someone unlock the bedroom door. you turned to look as a tall man covered with tattoos walked in the bedroom...
it felt like your heart stopped again...
"O-Oliver?..."

Oliver smiled slightly down at you and said

"hey there brat. had a long journey?"
you responded
"what he fuck! i-..why!? why THE HLL DID YOU KIDNA-"
Oliver slapped your face firmly with a serious mad look. he grabbed your chin roughly and made you look at him as he spoke seriously.
"listen and listen good you bastard..you don't raise your voice at me, or ill hurt you even petter. understood? hm?"
you tried to hold your tears, not wanting to look at him..you nodded while held your eyes closed. he let go of your chin. you had a reddish mark on your cheek where Oliver had hit you.
as he stared down at you, keeping his head high, he tilted his head to the side slowly and said.
"i didn't hear you"
you quickly responded.
"u-understood"
he looked at the bed which was behind you not moving his head.
"good..."
he finally bend his head down to look down at you asking with a softer tone.
"are you feeling tired? because it is pretty fucking late"

"i am tired.."
you responded quietly.

"then you go to sleep"
He put his hand in his pocket, and backed closer to the bedroom door. He leaned against it and looked down at himself, letting out a sigh and spoke
"sweet dreams dickhead"
after that he close the door behind him, locking it and left you standing there chocked.
"..."