Chapter 6. A Better Day. Part 1

You were having that same nightmare again. Oliver stabbing you, telling you that you belong to him..this made you wake up jumping up on the bed, sweat filling your body. You could just hear your fast heartbeats in your ears while trying to calm down.

It was Morning, you had slept the night without waking up. It was just that one nightmare that made your body feel uncomfortable at the end. You took deep breaths with your eyes closed.

"I am okay now..it was a nightmare..not real.."

You whispered to yourself, then opening your eyes and slowly and getting up from the bed.

...Oh right, Oliver said that today would be a better day..

You struggled your way to the bathroom to take the birth control pill. Then heading to the toilet.

I need to take a shower

You got up and flushed the toilet, then getting ready to take a shower.

After stepping in the shower you turned it on, water immediately running down all over you. It was a big shower, you had enough room if you would somehow manage to fall on the shower floor, caused by the pain inside of you..thanks to that mf...You took a look around and realized that there were two showers..but why, i wonder.

Once the water had soaked you from everywhere, you took a look at the bottles on the shower stand.

Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel..hair mask? Since when someone like Oliver knew about hair masks...what the hell...

this made you smile a little.

You grabbed the shampoo and poured a good amount of it on your hand. You rubbed your hands together then started to massage your scalp, making sure that the shampoo is all over it. You then rinsed the shampoo off of your head. Next is conditioned.

You grabbed the bottle and poured some conditioned on your head, then squeezing all the extra water from the mids and ends of your hair, applying conditioner on your hair. You waited a couple of minutes and while waiting you washed your body with shower gel.

I wonder if there is a shaver somewhere around here..

you turned your head towards the other shower stand next to the other shower. on the stand, there were a couple of shavers, a plastic cover on it meaning that it has not been used, you thought so. You removed the cover from the shaver, rubbed some conditioner on your armpits and shaved. you did the same thing to your legs also.

You rinsed the conditioner off your mids and ends with cool water paying attention that the water won't get on your body. It was so quiet you could hear your own shaky breath while breathing through your nose. The other thing you heard was the sound of water dripping on the floor, the same sound could be heard on your right, right next to you...

...On my right

You turned your head to see oliver showering naked under the other shower. You gasped and covered yourself taking steps back against the wall. The floor was slippery and you fell on your butt the back of your head hitting the wall behind you. You began to make some painful noises, holding onto your head with your hand, while with the other one you covered your chest, your thighs pressed against each other.

Oliver bent his head back, water hitting his face. He let out a sigh and quietly bursted out laughing at your reaction while shampoo drained down his wet tattooed body.

"You really are one fucking clumsy little girl..now am i right.."

He bent his head down, opened his eyes and looked down at you with his side eye, not moving his head to face you. He then opened his mouth speaking calmly.