Chapter 3. 24h with Oliver. Part 2

10.46AM

You were still sitting on that same bar stool. Oliver stood on your left, three meters away from you. he was leaning his lower back against the counter with his arms crossed. You stared at him from the corner of your eye, Oliver looked like he was thinking about some kind of songs lyrics. He stared forward, a hand on his chin and moved his mouth slightly, like he was singing.
...

Suddenly Oliver looked at you and that made you jump a little bit, you looked away quickly with your eyes.

"hey brat, you drink coffee?"

you let out a quiet sigh of relief, you looked to Olivers way, and nodded shyly.
"yes i do.."

Oliver leaned forward from the counter and walked over to the coffee machine saying while his back was facing you.

"ya want a cup of coffee?"

you stared at his back.

"..yes please"

Oliver started making coffee without saying a word after your response.
You could relax your body slightly when he was not looking.
You then took a look around his kitchen. It looked cool...and expensive, you thought.
...you looked down at the handcuffs, then back up at Oliver who was still making the coffee.

...you stood up from the bar stool, as quietly as you could. What will be my next move, you thought nervously. You quietly started walking backwards, towards the kitchen doorway while you stared the back of Olivers head...you turned around and started walking faster and out of the kitchen.

You looked around quickly, looking for the outdoor. You saw the living room about 5 meters away from you but decided to walk to the other direction, walking quicker every second.

After a Couple of seconds later you see the stairs to the second floor where you had came with Oliver. You decided to turn to the left and run past them, still as quietly as possible.

You stopped for a second. Your eyes widened when you saw the outdoor.
Before you started walking again you took a quick look around.

You saw his face.

"where the hell do you think you're going?"

you screamed. Oliver wrapped his belt around your throat and locked it so the hole is on it's smallest. He pulled your back and ass against his body and yanked your head back so you saw his face, feeling his breath on your skin.