Chapter 3. 24h with Oliver. Part 1

10AM

You woke up in that comfortable bed, not wanting to get up. the huge blanket had warmed your body the whole night.
You held your eyes closed, almost drifting back to sleep, when you remembered.
You sat up quickly, looking around..you were in the same bedroom
"...Oliver"
you whispered out loud, remembering everything from yesterday.
"...oh shit.."
you got up and ran in the bathroom. you looked at yourself from the mirror, seeing a messy and nasty looking woman.
you had slept with your full makeup on and with your clothes on that now looked all wrinkled.
You let out a sigh, looking around the bathroom, wondering if there is anything you can tie up your hair with. You got on your knees and looked through all the drawers.
Wtf!...
Most of the drawers were filled with alcohol.
You shook your head and kept on searching for a single fucking hair tie.
After about a minute of searching, you did not find a hair tie.
You stood up looking disappointed.
You looked at the huge sink, seeing a hand soap next to it.
You grabbed the hand soap and took a look at it...
Quite expensive hand soap.
You quickly placed it back down, rinsed your face with water and poured some hand soap on your hand. You rubbed it on both of your hands and then washed your full face, removing your messed up makeup.
you rinsed your face removing the soap from your face. you raised your head to look at yourself from the mirror. your face looked clean, just felt dry. you dried your face with a cloth which was hanging on the wall.
you looked at your messy hair which was pointy.
you ran your fingers through it kinda brushing it and fixing it a little bit.
You looked at the bathroom door from the mirror.
After taking a deep breath, you decided to step out of the bathroom.

As you stepped in the bedroom, a wave filled with anxiety and fear filled your body when you saw Oliver standing in the balcony, looking outside.
He looked behind his shoulder to you with his expression that just gives you goosebumps. He turned his body to your direction, leaning his back against the handrail, and resting his elbows on it as well when he opened his mouth, quietly saying in a soft tone while he watched you stand there in chock.

 He turned his body to your direction, leaning his back against the handrail, and resting his elbows on it as well when he opened his mouth, quietly saying in a soft tone while he watched you stand there in chock

"morning little brat. you look like you slept well"
he looked at the bed, the blanket and the sheets being all messed up. he let out a laugh.
"holy shit, hah! do you always fuck up the bed like that?"
your face turned red from embarrassment as you looked at the bed.
you did not say a thing and placed your arms over where your skin was showing, you did have revealing clothes and you wanted to cover yourself from this tall celebrity, who was standing 6 meters away from you.
Oliver turned his head back to your direction, looking at you closely. He looked at your eyes.
"ya hungry?"
after hearing what Oliver said, you remembered that the last time you had eaten was hours ago. you felt the hunger, it was killing you.
you responded quietly.
"i am starving..."
he began walking towards you, his facial expression telling you not to run away from him now.
He stopped walking when he was about half a meter away from you, looking down at you.
Your face felt warm, feeling the nervousness made you hold your breath. Seeing Oliver this close was too much. You saw his hand go in his pocket, grabbing something. He pulled out handcuffs out of his pockets, and he raised them to the same height where your head is. He moved the handcuffs left to right, them hanging by his finger. You stared at them nervously as he did not break the eye contact.
His mouth opened and he spoke quietly.
"you want to eat..yeh? you have to put these on first"
Before you even manage to answer, Oliver grabbed your wrist firmly and raised it to the height where his head is and he wrapped one of the handcuffs around your wrist. He let goof you and held the handcuffs, you felt his strength as he grabbed your other wrist, and did the same thing he had done to your other hand.
He wrapped his long fingers around the middle of the handcuffs and pulled you with him, as he walked to the bedroom door and unlocked it with a key, opening the door quite aggressively and continued walking out of the bedroom.
The handcuffs squeezed your wrists painfully, and it hurt even more, when this scary fucker pulled on them, you thought to yourself.
You followed Oliver downstairs, staring up at the back of is head as he walked pretty quickly.
You and Oliver entered the kitchen. He pulled you over the bar stool with such a force so you almost fell off the stair, luckily, there was a counter in front of you so you grabbed it to keep the balance.
You raised your head to see Oliver opening the fridge and grabbing something.
He turned around with a fucking banana?!..in his hand. He placed it on the counter right under your nose. You looked down at the banana and Oliver sat down on a bar stool watching you.

because of your tired and stupid looking expression Oliver leaned forward staring at you and impatiently said"cmon dumbass, EAT

Oliver leaned forward staring at you and impatiently said
"cmon dumbass, EAT.."
you did not want to look at him, you grabbed the banana and opened it with your shaky hands. you took a bite and chew quietly, seeing Oliver staring at you from the corner of your eye.
...you asked quietly
"why are you looking at m-?"
"shut up and eat"
Olivers tone sounded aggressive.
you could not help but to eat. you took a bigger bite and looked at Oliver really quickly, his expression looking different again, he stared at your mouth, looking curious. you looked away and finished eating.
Oliver grabbed the peel and stood up from his stool saying.
"see it wasn't that fucking hard to eat a single banana"
he threw the peel away and again turned to look at you, slowly walking closer and closer to you, until he was right in front of you, not even a half meter away from you.
he grabbed your jaw and turned your head to the side to check if the marks are still on your face from yesterday. You stared up at him, not wanting to breathe because there was no room for it, Olivers face was so close to yours. you did not move your body. Oliver placed his hand on the counter and pushed his leg between your legs.

 Oliver placed his hand on the counter and pushed his leg between your legs

He half smiled.
"open your mouth for me brat..."
you did as he commanded, opening your mouth carefully and slowly, feeling Olivers fingers squeeze your chin.
when you managed to open your mouth, Oliver spit in it, moving his hand on your cheek from your chin and rubbed it slowly.
"close that nasty mouth of yours..make sure you swallow it..."
you felt disgusted, but swallowed.
he slapped your cheek again and kept rubbing it, doing this twice and grinned whispering.
"good little brat.."
Your eyes filled with tears, not being able to move. Your cheek was probably red again, you felt the burn.
"are you still hungry?"
you slowly nodded..
"i am..."
you saw the lust in his eyes.
"you gotta wait now. the food isn't ready...yet..."
he slapped your cheek one more time, you let out a quiet groan.
"you know..you gotta behave in here and not act like a fucking dumbass"
as he spoke you nodded with your eyes closed, your tears draining down your cheeks. as he spoke, you could hear his breathing accelerate
"will you behave? hm?"
you struggled speaking normally, so you whispered.
"i will behave Oliver..."

"there you go my little brat. remember to behave well...you have no idea what will happen if you don't".

chapter 3. part 2 —>