Chapter 1. Festival

You loved Oliver.
Everything he did, his appearance, sense of humor and voice.
You wanted to see him so bad, had wanted so for many years, but never got to go to his performanses because one, you did not have enough money, or two, the tickets always got sold out.
Luckily, you lived near the capital of Brazil, and had heard that Oliver had moved somewhere in Brazil too, and that in about two months he will perform in Brasilia, which is the capital.
You decided to buy tickets to the performance, so you knew you would have to work extra hours on (whatever job you want) and buy tickets early.

Two months later (2h till the performance)

You bought a hotel room for one night, so you'd go to sleep there after the performance.
You entered the small and fancy hotel room with your heavy baggages.
You had two hours to get ready, so you took your makeup to the bathroom and began to apply makeup on your eyes.

20min later

You were ready. Your hair was fixed, your makeup looked great and you were wearing revealing clothes. You looked like a hecking goddess.
You took your phone and tickets with you and left the hotel room quickly. Luckily, the hotel you stayed was only about 1km from the festival.
It was a dusky evening when you arrived to the festival area. Theres so many people, you thought to your self while tried to move closer to the state, which was almost possible.
You didn't care what people though about you, all you wanted to do was get in front of the state.
About 20min later you got there! Finally! You thought with a wide smile on your face, feeling the excitement growing.

1h till the performance

You stood there waiting for this so start, staring at the state.
You couldn't stop thinking about finally seeing Oliver's beautiful face.
All the other people seemed excited too.

0h till the performance

You checked your watch, it is time. People behind you began screaming like crazy when the music started playing. You felt so excited that you started jumping and screaming with other people.

 You felt so excited that you started jumping and screaming with other people

Oliver ran on the state, it felt like your heart stopped when you saw him. A warm wave filled your body with anxiety you had not felt before.
You screamed your lungs out.
He started singing a song named "diE4u" walking around the state.
you enjoyed every second of this moment that you will remember forever.
you leaned against the railing with your full body, hoping that Oliver would come closer so you could touch him.

Minutes had passed. Oliver had sang three of his amazing songs and you had got to listen to them. This was the happiest day of your life! You thought happily.

Oliver started singing a song named "One day the only butterflies left will be in your chest..."
When his part in the song came, you saw him walk towards you and all the other people while he sang.
You felt the people behind you came closer, them pressing you against the railing. You tried to push back because it was quite difficult to breathe, until you raised your head to see Oliver standing in front of you, watching your expression change from uncomfortable to surprised.
You raised your hand to touch his. He smiled and touched your cheek with with his soft hand wile he sang "the tide is turning numb. our chance to turn it round"
You melted. he kept eye contact with you for a few more seconds then he returned back on the state, other people around you probably feeling jealous. he continued singing and didn't break the eye contact with you, you had froze

after the performance

you were walking towards your hotel, feeling exhausted and happy.
as you were walking down the street a black car with dark windows drove in front of you, blocking your way to the hotel.

the doors opened and two tall men got out of the car, wearing dark clothes and masks

the doors opened and two tall men got out of the car, wearing dark clothes and masks. they ran to you and grabbed your arms firmly, pulling you towards the car as you struggled and yelled at them. they opened the trunk and threw you in there, closing it immediately. you saw nothing but darkness, being so chocked that you began hyperventilate and slowly, as seconds passed, you fainted.