Chapter 5. A Day Outside. Part 1

Long Night

You woke up in the middle of the night. It was dark and the first thing you felt was pain down there. It burned. You sat up on the bed and checked what the time is. (4AM).
What happened earlier, was terrible. You didn't expect him being a fucking rapist...
You moved the blanket aside and put your feet on the cool floor, staring down at them.
you also Felt something moist on your inner thighs, you turned on the lamp which was on the night desk. blood!

you gasped in disgust, being terrified. there was not much blood, but blood being on your legs in the first place disgusted you, without hesitation you got up and rushed in the bathroom, opened the toilet lid and threw up.

your legs shook, it was quite cool in the bathroom and you felt a little dizzy. you closed the lid, laid the side of your head on it feeling like bursting into tears at any moment.

I don't want to be here

After a moment of just sitting on the cool floor you looked up at the bathroom table.

What are those

you raised your head from the lid and leaned towards the table...pills?

you slowly reached to grab them. Your eyes were wide open, your jaw dropped...birth control pills??? you quickly threw one in your mouth and swallowed it.

He was here...but when?..probably when i was asleep.

You were wiping the blood off your legs. the tiredness filling your body as seconds passed. there was blood on the floor, what a mess you had made. you got on your knees and wiped the floor really quickly, threw all the wet and bloody toilet papers away and walked out of the bathroom struggling to walk.

The pain was still there. you checked the clock. (5AM).

You decided to lay on the bed.

So tired

you closed your eyes.

...I should get some more sleep. This night..Felt like it would have lasted forever

(9AM)

Your eyes Felt heavy the moment you opened them. The light of a sunrise came from the balcony, through the curtains and hitting your face, feeling warm and soft.

You took a moment to just lay down on the bed to think, wonder and relax before being completely ready for today

Fuck this place

you stared up at the ceiling. The blanket over your body covering it felt comfortable..to be honest, the bed you were laying on was the only thing that felt even a little bit safe and comfortable. You moved on your side and pulled the blanket over the lower part of your face.

The though of seeing Oliver disturbs me. He is one fucked up human i did not even think he would be. I wonder if he is on medication or something and he is not taking his pills

You got up from the bed taking a look around the room. It was quiet here. As you took your way towards the balcony, all you could hear was your quiet footsteps. you looked outside. The weather was nice and calm.

You Still felt some pain down there, the burning was not as bad as it was earlier. you looked down at yourself. you were only wearing your underwear..Oliver had ripped your dress off your body.

You wrapped your arms around yourself and sat down on the cool floor tears filling your tired eyes. You began to sob.

I'm so hungry