Chapter 4. Rule Breaker. (Lemon)

Oliver jumped up from the couch pretty quickly without saying a Word and without looking away from you. His expression was cold and emotionless, it scared the heck out of you. you quickly took a step back and turned around, running towards the stairs. your heartbeat was hard, it felt like it was about to jump through your chest when you heard Olivers loud steps approach you as you almost collapsed on the stairs when you stepped on them.

you managed to take a few steps on the stairs when suddenly, you Felt his fingers run around your neck, grabbing it tightly and then pulling you back against his hard rock body. he then threw you on your back on the floor, his fingers around your Small throat compared to his hand size. he began squeezing it firmly and slowly kneeled down over you. while slowly starting to choke on his hand around your throat, you grabbed his wrist struggling. you did not want to look at him. you sensed his eyes on you all the time and then you Felt his inner thighs touch your waist. your body tensed up from the feeling of him on top of you.

you gave up and finally looked up at his eyes with yours half closed because of the choking and the lack of breath. Oliver watched you with a look full of lust...he enjoyed to see you in pain. he slowly eased on the grip and let go of your throat, you gasped for air, your face was probably red from the lack of air. even tho you tried to escape, your body Felt weak, you were in panic you thought. after letting go of your throat he now grabbed your upper arms, running his hands up them and slowly grabbed your wrists with his one hand, his fingers wrapped around them and he squeezed them together.

once you had decided to look up at him, you could not manage to look away. he keeped eye contact with you with his cold expression. he was dissapointed, you knew you had made a mistake.

He spoke quietly

He spoke quietly...

"What made you do such a stupid decision..hunger?"

You and Oliver had a deep eye contact, the only sound you two could hear was your weak breath and all those moans and dirty talk coming from the tv.

Oliver leaned down closer. The room got warmer, or was it just you..while feeling his breath on your skin, you smelled alcohol. He had drank? The smell was unpleasant.
His breath accelerated, he pushed your body by your wrists, you now laying back straight. He took a good grip on them and bit down madly.

"You fockin brat..eating my food behind my back like a wild animal"

He giggled and grabbed your cheeks with his hand, it hurt. You let out a quiet and painful noise closing your eyes shut.

"Look at me y/n"

You did not want to.

He slappped your face, a loud slap sound could be heard and he grabbed your cheeks again pulling your face as close as possible.

"LOOK AT ME BRAT"

You opened your eyes and looked up at his angry expression.
Oliver released his grip from your cheeks and grabbed his belt beginning to open it quickly. You could not see the belt but knew what he did so you shook your head no, with expression full of fear.