Hearing this, Yunxi couldn't help being surprised, "Such a high tax?"

The tax rate is almost over 50%, who can bear it! It's too exaggerated!

Claudia sneered, and explained, "You have built a spaceship before, so you know the interstellar route? The opening of the route is not automatically generated. Finding a stable route in the vast universe is not because the interstellar predecessors took their lives again and again. Gambling, in exchange for it! There are also spaceships, the faster they can withstand wormholes, the more rare they are. The metal materials used for construction are more or less picked from Zerg planets! Today, more than 120 planets in the Federation, every The initial reclamation of a planet is not paid for by life!

Others accompany their lives, and later people can't just enjoy happiness. Is it not normal to collect more taxes? What's more, most of these taxes are collected for the interstellar people themselves For example, Interstellar Academy of Sciences, Nursery... No resources are free. Even the air suitable for human beings to breathe and the water for survival have to be exchanged for money!

" It is the holy place that interstellar people yearn for most. On other planets, some conditions are so harsh that every drop of water has to be counted for drinking. Where the tax is the lowest, but is anyone willing to go there?

There are still many people who came out of the nursery. They are all funded by the Federation, and it will take almost twice as long to repay the debts owed by the Federation for feeding and education!"

"When we talk about nursery schools, we have to talk about childbirth issues. Every citizen of the Federation is obliged to leave their own DNA. But if the child born has a genetic disease, I'm sorry, but I have to pay a high 'patient fee'. Because the Federation needs to consume more resources for you!"

"Do you know your situation now? Without the kitchen job, you can't survive in the capital star, and you will face military service soon. Just try to avoid the service, After that, you can't afford the annual tax of more than 100,000, unless you take the initiative to lower it...to the planet with the lowest tax rate. That kind of place is to cultivate alien planets. It's not that I look down on you, you will only die if you go there!"

Ke Claudia is usually not such a talkative person, but this time she talked a lot unconsciously. After a pause, she finally asked the most important thing that she wanted to say the most.

"How about it, do you regret it now? Regret that you didn't leave a way out for yourself. You talked too much earlier, and the Chinese and Xia people missed it?"

"I regret giving up the identity of the frozen person at the beginning. The frozen person Those who don't need to pay taxes, they are also protected by Skynet, and they have been allocated a piece of land on the fifth planet. It is reported that our East Lake area has rebuilt houses. Each person has a villa, a dedicated doctor, and a newly built Restaurant, service station, and even a school! Don't live too comfortably!"

"Hey, when I saw Suo An investigate the Alpha incident, I couldn't figure it out in every possible way. Everyone has opened a Tianwang account and broadcasted their lives live, only then did they know that they are the real smart people! Lin Tianer, don't you envy and envy?

" You didn't expose their conspiracy back then, if you had been there, and even participated, you would have everything they can enjoy!"

Claudia's tone was very seductive.

But who is Yunxi?

The earth-shattering and end-time scenes she experienced are enough to overturn a person's entire worldview. She didn't want to take the path chosen by the frozen man, so how could she be envious?