"Compared to Chen Yunxi, other people who are extraordinary, even though they have powerful supernatural powers, they have no ambition to end the troubled times, and they don't have the ability to lead the light of mankind! The realm has fallen a level first!"

Suo Anneng put the doctor's The content of the notes can be memorized backwards. These adjectives, empty? It's not empty, you can think about how a calm and self-reliant doctor worships Chen Yunxi, it's from the bottom of his heart, like worshiping a god.

But it didn't help Suo An to outline the image of "Chen Yunxi" in his heart when he was young. Now, he is facing Lin Tian'er, who has a slight dimple at the corner of his mouth and is on the thin side, but he still can't.

The only thing he can confirm is that there is no need to worry about Chen Yunxi.

A Transcendent who has experienced all kinds of storms, the Xia Clan's little abacus, no matter how good it is?

Poor Xia Clan, I don't know what kind of big shots I invited back home, right? Delicious hospitality, good attitude, can let people stay as "breed mothers"? What should I ask someone to say?

Suoan happily sent over the "artificial womb" equipment, and professional guidance books, too. Even more active than the Xia people.

The Xia people who were in charge of monitoring him touched their heads, thinking, they were thinking too much! Lin Tian'er has no thoughts for Suo An, and Suo An has no special affection for her. Hurry up and report back, and everyone is relieved immediately.

This should be another misunderstanding.

Suo An's incomparable confidence in the transcendent Chen Yunxi was extremely firm and unshakable. He believes that the sky will crumble and the earth will crack, that rivers will flow backwards, that planets will perish and cease to exist, but he does not believe that Chen Yunxi will be weak-minded and let others manipulate him. This kind of firmness has been rooted in his heart since he was a child, so there is no need to question it, so the Xia people want to "artificial uterus"? Then ship it, anyway, the transaction ends here, and he doesn't need to do anything more!

As for Yunxi herself, she also began to feel a little differently about Suo An - she wanted to know if Suo An could break through the barrier.

This kind of attention is different from before.

The previous concern was that she was reborn as "Lin Tian'er", and she had to put herself into a new identity! So, as a mother star girl, I hope that the doctor who helped her can tide over the difficulties. If it was not Suo An himself, but another supernatural being, her mood would not be any different.

And now the vague concern is herself, she, Chen Yunxi! The special identity she hides in her heart! Top Ten Extraordinary! At the end of the world, a madman said: Under the extraordinary, everyone is an ant.

Ordinary people don't mention it, and supernatural beings are just the difference between big ants and small ants. What really deserves to be looked at by the extraordinary with the "anticipation look" is the potential person who has the potential to climb out of that boundary circle and become an extraordinary possibility.

Suoan is a potential player.

If you pay attention, you will have different expectations.

This expectation is different from any other interstellar people, and they faintly regard Suo An as the same kind. Although it is still far from the relationship between men and women, it is different after all, like a small sprout, who knows what it will grow into?