It must be, Chen Yunxi must have considered these before deciding to stay out of the matter.

Suoan's brain didn't stop for a moment, and he analyzed and judged to reach a conclusion.

His expression was more serious, and he didn't know that Yunxi beside him was also wandering around with some small thoughts. It's just that what Suo An thinks about is her family, country and ethnicity. She thinks more about the Chinese and Xia people than Suo An!

What Yunxi thinks is: this Suo An, how did he become so weird! It must be the last time I forced him to tell his secret, which led to the separation of the two of them! Otherwise, she brought mashed potatoes to visit before, and Suo An's attitude was very friendly!

You can't blame her entirely, can you? Who let that whale fall from the sky, almost killed her! Can she not care about the real murderer behind the scenes? If Suo An was the one who gave the order, then the kindness that once saved her and healed her would not be counted!

She absolutely does not want to be a fool who "helps count the money after being sold"!

All kinds of thoughts turned out to be about Suo An. As for the Xia Clan, she just came to have a look, just touring. Because Wen Xinyi wanted to come over, she accompanied her. Essentially, she was concerned and curious about the living conditions of the Xia Clan, but not to the point of being "desperate".

After all, after a thousand years, any blood relationship has faded away.

After all, she is no longer the transcendent Chen Yunxi, she is the freshly frozen "Lin Tian'er"! Lin Tian'er doesn't have to bear the fate of sacrificing herself for her clan.

The focus of the two people's thinking was not on the same level at all, so it naturally became a chicken talking with a duck. After chatting for a few words, no one understood who meant it.

Can't talk anymore!

But the other party is obviously not a "stupid" person, how could he not understand?

The two looked at each other, then looked away.

This aura is clearly not a couple.

At this time, the eyes of many young men of the Xia clan lit up, and the elderly nodded. The girls also came over cheerfully, each with a garland of green branches and wild flowers on their heads, and put them on for Yunxi with a smile. .

Yunxi knew that this was a sign of welcome, touched the flower wreath to make sure that there was no poison, and accepted it.

The girls held her hand, separated from Suoan by a long distance...

If she didn't feel it before, they invited Yunxi to the party afterwards, and Suoan didn't even participate in the periphery, so she faintly noticed it.

It turned out that Suo An was being rejected.

But why? Suoan is obviously very handsome! Regardless of his character or talent, he is worthy of women's liking. Why are all the girls of the Xia clan staring at him vigilantly?

The people of the Xia tribe also spoke a common language, but when facing Yunxi, they occasionally uttered a sentence or two of Wu Nong's soft language, which sounded soft and not harsh.

"Welcome, Lin Tian'er, you are a little angel bestowed by heaven, beautiful and white!"

Yun Xi smiled, and she didn't know whether to accept such a simple and straightforward compliment, humbly or hypocritically.

"Here, do you like to eat?"

The young men of the Xia clan, who tried their best to show their strength, set up a lamb to roast. The bonfire stand had been used for a long time. With two hooks. The half-flavored lamb was sizzling on top of it, and told Yunxi clearly—"My taste is very good! Come and taste it!"