In comparison, it's not as good as it is! Because the root of blind marriage and dumb marriage is the order of parents. Skynet? Skynet's numbering system means that it only refers to the degree of genetic matching, and does not consider personality at all.

The lax and unserious marriage system also caused most interstellar children to lose their families. Think about those children who grew up in nursery schools and nursery schools. Although they also received orthodox interstellar education, they naturally lacked a large part of their emotions. When they grow up, they don't know how to build a family and how to maintain a family. The next generation will just repeat.

Personally speaking, life is not restricted, except for the laws of the stars, you can live according to your own wishes, which seems to be quite comfortable. But as far as society as a whole is concerned, the problem is big!

Yunxi didn't even know how the Federation was stable and prosperous, and each family was like a small cell that made up the society. The cells are divided into shapeless, and the society still exists stably?

Suo An took a deep look at Yunxi, "I know. But your identity...is too special. What if they want you to stay? Do they want to keep you by any means?"

Yunxi blinked and finally understood Suo An's identity. Ann meant it, so she was worried about her! Then her response just now was casual and seemed a little hurtful? She smiled and said,

"I am not from the Xia tribe."

"I am not from the Hua tribe either." " In my lifetime, if the Hua and Xia

tribes become one, then I will stay."

The split clansmen are not the clansmen Yunxi expected. She will not stay on either side, and then strengthen one side to bully the other.

There is no right or wrong idea, and she cannot evaluate it. But only when Huaxia officially became a clan, then she would stay in the clan's territory, no matter how poor and miserable she was, she would not abandon it. Because, she is a member of the Huaxia clan, and she will never be forgotten.

After a short conversation, Suo An once again understood the attitude of "The Extraordinary Chen Yunxi", as if the two were not helping each other, allowing the huge differences between the two tribes.

If it were another Transcendent, maybe he would turn the world around by himself—isn't that what Transcendents do? The appeal is extremely strong. In the era of the mother star, every extraordinary person has a large number of followers under the name, and Chen Yunxi is the best among them.

Unexpectedly, in the interstellar era, Chen Yunxi did not choose to do this, but stood on the sidelines and calmly observed the Hua and Xia clans. He is neither moved by the endless struggle of the Hua people, nor annoyed by the restlessness of the Xia people.

This kind of Chen Yunxi was never thought of by Suo An. In his opinion, he was a bit selfish, because he watched the tribe split and did not act. But on the other hand, this is also the best way.

After all, the split is not a day or two. After hundreds of years, neither the Hua clan nor the Xia clan are the Huaxia clan they used to be. Extraordinary people can rely on their superpowers to barely stick together and suppress all opposing voices.

But what if the Transcendent is gone?

Without the suppressing force, maybe the cracks will be even bigger, because some accidents have turned against each other!

It would be better to keep the status quo!

It is best to observe from it, analyze it carefully, and find ways to make up for the key points of the differences. If the two parties are willing to become one, it is much better to reunite on the basis of mutual respect than to be forced to reunite under strong force!