Finding Shapes in the Clouds

•♡•

{ Y/n's POV }

We woke up in the computer room with everything back to normal. Berdly and Noelle lifted their heads off of the desk slowly. 

  "H-huh? What... what happened?" Berdly groaned. "Oh... it WAS a dream, wasn't it..." Noelle muttered. "Yeah- yeah it was," Kris nodded, trying to further convince them. Despite my arguing with Susie to tell them the truth about the Dark World, it'd be easier to keep our job closing Dark Fountains under wraps if only we three knew. 

   "Huh? A dream...? That was all A DREAM?" Berdly said, confused. "Yeahhh... must've been some dream, huh?" Susie smirked. Suddenly Noelle's eyes lit up and she got up quickly. 

   "Y-yeah, Berdly! Ha ha! What a dream I had! Though it was more like a nightmare," she mumbled at the end. Bold of her. "L-let's go Berdly!!" she grabbed his wing, pulling him out of the room. We stood there in silence. 

  "Any idea what that was about?" I glanced at them. 

  "Nope."  

  "Don't know, don't care." 

  "Welp, let's at least get out of here before we think of what to do next," I shrugged, walking out. They followed me as we made a collective decision to go to the river, but Susie stopped for a moment. "Susie? What's the hold-up?" I asked. She looked around a bit before giving up. "Ugh, nothing. Let's just go," she sighed, catching up to us but seeming to still keep an eye out for something, or someone. We strolled past Kris' dad's flower shop, going towards the lake to hang out for the rest of the evening. 

 However, I wonder if Susie was looking around for Noelle, because it seemed odd that when we passed Sans' place, Noelle and Berdly caught up to us on the other side of the street, walking angrily, but once she spotted us, waved and smiled sweetly until we turned the corner. Then she stomped off into her house. To be honest, Susie's right. I shouldn't be worrying so much about her stupidity, like...

 Imagine she thinks that I'm not dating Kris and I actually like Susie now because we told her that was a dream. I mean, that's really flattering, but I'll stick with my hot, stoic, and flirty partner. 

Plus, Noelle can't be THAT stupid...

...Right?

------

•♡•

-----

{ Noelle's POV }

I woke up next to Berdly from that hell of a nightmare dealing with Y/n's bitchass. 

  "H-huh? What... what happened?" Berdly groaned. "Oh... it WAS a dream wasn't it..." Noelle said. "Yeah- yeah it was," Kris nodded. 

"Huh? A dream...? That was all A DREAM?" Berdly said, confused. "Yeahhh... must've been some dream, huh?" Susie smirked. 

I suddenly realized something that I just HAD to tell someone about. And that unfortunate someone is Berdly. I got up quickly. 

"Y-yeah, Berdly! Ha ha! What a dream I had! Though it was more like a nightmare," I mumbled at the end, taking a glance at Y/n, hoping Susie wouldn't catch me. They narrowed their eyes at me, which made my blood boil just a little more. "L-let's go Berdly!!" I grabbed his wing, pulling him out of the room. I heard them talking about getting out of there, so I pulled him out of the library into the bushes. He was screaming frantically into my hand so I sternly shushed him, my hand over his beak.

 Susie looked around at the bushes and I quickly ducked down, trying not to breath too heavy so she wouldn't hear me.

  "Susie? What's the hold-up?" I heard that meddling bitch ask. She looked around a bit before giving up.