☆• Lost In A Maze.. •☆

•♡•

{ Y/n's POV }

"Ugh... do we haveee to keep going?" Kris asked. "Unless you wanna be stuck here forever, then yeah," I replied. "Yeah, but at least I'm stuck with you.. GUYS. YOU GUYS," they said back, smiling. "Aww, that's so sweet of you Kris! I like hanging out with you too!" Ralsei said cheerfully. I slightly frowned at the fact Ralsei answered that way. "Welp we need to get going, we gotta find Susie and Lancer," I said shaking off his comment. After resting up, we continued on our path to the dark fountain. 

•♡•

There was another puzzle with three holes in the ground.

   "Ugh," I groaned. "What is it Y/n?" Ralsei asked. "The answer to the puzzle is scratched out!" I said banging the sign in frustration.  I turned around to see Kris observing one of the holes. "Uh, Kris? What's going on over there?" I asked. There was a cat-like creature's head sticking up out of the hole. "WHAT THE HELL??" I jumped.

   "RK came by... what a hunk! He vandalized the puzzle to stop the Lightners, but WE know the answers!" The head said. "Who's RK..?" I asked. "Roulxs Kaard is the puzzlemaster that works for the king!" It replied. "Could you tell us the answers, please?" Ralsei asked politely.  "Oh! You wanna get through? Of course, we'll tell you!" It said. "The first symbol is a HEART! Haha, like LOVE! Does that help?" It continued.  "Yeah, thanks!" I said. And it popped its head back in. "Okay, so the first symbol is a heart... We should check the other holes to see if it'll tell us the entire puzzle." Kris suggested. We walked up to the next hole and another head popped up from the hole.

   "Uhh.. the symbol puzzle? All the symbols were different I think. You can.. um.. still see the colors they were too.. sorry I can't be anymore help..." It said. We walked back to the puzzle as the head disappeared. So the second one is either a spade or club.  "Let's check the third hole," I said.

    "Huh?! Symbol puzzle?! Why should WE care?! None of the symbols are CLUBS! UGH, it's downright INSULTING!" It said.

   "I've got it!" Ralsei said. "What is it?" I asked. "Its heart, spade, diamond! O-or not... I'm not really good at these things-" He answered. Kris put in heart, spade, diamond and the spikes at the exit retracted. "Ralsei, God, you're a lifesaver," I said relieved. 

•♡•

We walked towards the exit and a Cerberus-looking monster started running towards us.

  "IS THAT THE PERSON WHO WAS HELPING US ALL THIS TIME?" Kris asked. "WHAT IN THE UNDERWORLD IS THISSSSS???" I said gripping on to Ralsei and Kris.

   "Heyy~ it's my birthday today!" The first head said. "And you didn't even say HELLO?!" The second head said. "That's fine, actually.." The third said. "That explains the personality changes," Kris said. "Stop and say hi, folks!" The first said. "Shut up! They don't DESERVE us!" The second said. "H-hey, calm down you two." The third said. "Let's celebrate my birthday!" The first spoke again. "Yeah, get ready to HURT!" The second said. "O-oh... I'm sorry about this.."  The third said. 

*BATTLE START*

 * Clover grew close!

* Ralsei talked to Clover about boys!

"Umm, what kind of 'boys' do you like?" Ralsei asked. "Cute ones! Hmm hmm~" The first one said. "NICE ONES, like I AM!" The second one said. "None... Um, I mean, all," The third said.

* Clover hums like an out-of-tune choir.

* Ralsei talk to Clover about sports!