Another Fountain?

•♡•

{ Y/n's POV }

We went to check out everything new in the new Castle Town. The Party Dojo is good for making money, and we can merge foods in the Bakery. Seam still has his shop, and the cafe lets us see recruits. After seeing everything we headed up to Ralsei's castle. There seemed to be more than one floor, with a cauldron in the middle of the first.

   "Just wanted to show off your huge house, huh?" Susie said looking around. "No, what I want to show you is upstairs!" Ralsei smiled.

Kris and I walked up to the cauldron and it started bubbling. Then out came a double-decker vanilla cake.

Susie devoured it almost immediately.

   "Hmm.. a little thick on the frosting," she grinned, licking her lips. "Th...that was for sharing!" Ralsei exclaimed, shocked. "Hey, anyone was free to make an interception," she shrugged. We went upstairs and there were three rooms. 

•♡•

  "I... I have a surprise for you three. I made rooms for you in the castle!" Ralsei gestured.

   "Rooms?"

  "So you can stay here whenever you want! Umm... I'd be happy if this place could be like a second home to you. A place that you can go, no matter what's happening outside," Ralsei explained. I walked up to Ralsei and hugged him. "Thanks Rals, you're a really good friend," Kris smiled. I huffed, slightly jealous of Kris paying Ralsei so much attention. They turned to look at me when I quickly changed my attitude. They shrugged, turning back around. "Heh, well we'll take a look," Susie smirked.

The first room had a blue door so I assumed it was Kris'. The room was gorgeous. There were stars on the ceiling and walls that glowed in the dark, trophies at their bedhead and there was a bed on the other side, which was (f/c) and (s f/c).

   "Is this our room..?" Kris said astonished. "Mhm! There wasn't enough space to make you a separate room Y/n, so you're sharing one with Kris. I assume that won't be a problem, since you are closely attached to them," Ralsei explained furthermore. Susie whispered something in Ralsei's ear. "What?! Really?!" he burst out suddenly. "You guys are dating?!" he asked surprisedly. "Yeah, yeah we are," Kris said smiling at me. I hugged onto their arm, kissing them on the cheek. "Oh, congratulations! I'm so happy for the both of you!" he smiled. "Yes, congratulations to US," I grinned.

  "Let's go to my room now, I wanna see what you have in store for me," Susie said, rubbing her hands together.

We left my room and went into Susie's. If Ralsei could ever get a job it should be an interior designer 'cuz wow... Susie's room literally matched her aesthetic and personality.

All the furniture had devil horns on them and everything was magenta. It even had a fridge stocked with cake!

I want a fridge stocked with cake...

And recipes of Kris' favorite cakes so we can make them together!

  "And Susie, this is your room! Umm, I tried to make it something you'd like but you could put anything else you'd like in here too! I really hope you like it!" Ralsei said. "My own room huh... I guess that's pretty cool? My own room, like this.." she muttered. Susie looked around her room and basically zoned out. "How long did it take you to make this..?" she asked still looking around. "Well, uh, since I last saw you guys-" Ralsei said shyly. Susie punched him playfully. "Hey, you're a real weenie you know that?" she laughed.

   We left her room and Lancer's room- well- let's just say it was full of holes- and made splat sounds when entered and left the room-  There was another upstairs but it was boarded off.