☆☆•QUEEN POWER RANGER REAL?!•☆☆

•♡•

{ Kris' POV }

After saving Berdly and defeating Queen, I saved at the edge of where we fought, and followed Susie towards the fountain.

"Heh, what took you guys so long?" Susie asked, her hands behind her head. "Berdly," I said flatly. Y/n started laughing again. "Y/N!" I snickered softly. "That.. tells me everything I need to know," Susie glanced between the two of us.

We kept along the path until we saw Queen in her hover-throne, gazing upon the city.

"The Knight... The Roaring Knight... Today, It Designed To Create This World, Reaching Its Long Hand Into The Sky. It Coursed Its Will Into Its Blade, And Made, Thrusting The Fountain From The Earth... Unfortunately The World They Created Is Trapped Within The Confines Of The Library... If Only We Had A Way To Make More Darkness... We Might Be Able To Cover The Whole World. That Is When I Realized... This Power, This Power Of Will.. This Power Of Determination... Is This Not Something That All Lightners Possess? If One Was Simply... Determined Enough. Could Not Anyone Make A Dark Fountain? So Then.. If The Knight Has Taken Its Leave, Then I Will Simply... Make A New One," she rambled on, turning to reveal Noelle strapped to a giant hand. "Noelle!!" Ralsei called out.

"Noelle Honey Darling Sweetie Gravy, How Do You Find The Giant Hand?" she asked her unconscious body.

"Great And How Do You Feel About World Domination?" she asked again.

Susie growled, getting annoyed by Queen's monologuing and shot a Rude Buster at Queen, sending her flying off the walkway.

"Oou Ouchie Mama!" she squealed.

"Ugh, FINALLY, I don't have to hear her voice anymore," she sighed.

Noelle slowly raised her head, her gaze falling on Susie.

"S-Susie! You came to-"

"Save it. I only saved you 'cuz I had to not 'cuz I wanted to," Susie interrupted her.

Damn. Y/n's right. She's definitely angry at Noelle.

Noelle looked down in irritation and suddenly shot up.

"Wait-! Wait wait wait!"

"Ugh SHUT UP!" Susie interrupted her again.

"No no! Listen to me! You guys have to go!" Noelle said. "Why?" Y/n's eyebrows furrowed.

But it was too late.

Queen's laugh echoed, shaking the walkway beneath our feet, and loud banging was heard from below us. Queen appeared in a huge ass robot.

"Q-Queen?!" Ralsei looked up at her.

"Seems That You Failed To Notice The Giant Freaking Robot In The Middle Of My Palace" she squinted at us. "This.. this isn't good! She's invincible like this!" Noelle quivered. " Yeah? Well we're gonna make her 'vincible," Y/n grinned. "Yeah! You think growing a few inches is gonna help?!" Susie exclaimed.

"Yes"

Queen's robot held up a huge glass of battery acid, and a beam slashed at us causing us to fall.

----

•♡•

----

"Are We Cool To Take Over The World Now?" Queen asked Noelle. "G-guys, let's just... give up and-"

"Shut up."

"Susie, you can't just-" Y/n looked over at her.

"No, I'm being for real! I'm trying to make a point here!" Susie folded her arms. "Hell, if we're giving up now! So what if you got another form! We do too!" Susie taunted, pointing at her.