☆☆•Why Her Theme Kinda Slap Tho !•☆☆

•♡•

{ Y/n's POV }

*BATTLE START*

* Queen blocks the way!

  "Well, Kris, Y/n, what do we do?" Susie asked. "Try to free Berdly. There's gotta be a way to get that control wire off him," Kris flipped their sword in their hand. "What if we just beat the shit outta her?" Susie asked with a cocky grin, cracking her knuckles. "That won't work. Berdly and Queen have shared HP. We might hurt Berdly in the process of trying to beat up Queen. Stick to Kris' plan," I dipped in. "Okay!" Ralsei nodded in agreement. "Ugh, fine... I was looking forward to beating her ass though," Susie agreed.

* Everyone loosens Berdly!

"Queen, think of the Lightners! Aren't we supposed to make them happy?" Ralsei pleaded. "Is That Not What I Am Doing?" Queen asked. She then used Berdly to attack us with tornados. His attack pattern was a little different from the other two fights with him but we didn't take any damage.

* The battlefield feels electric.

* Everyone loosens Berdly!

"Think! Lightners Have Already Been Enslaved By Me And My Kin," Queen reasoned. Susie and I took a bunch of damage from her next attack, almost downing me. "Y/n! Susie!" Kris called out, glancing over at us for a moment. Kris ran over to us and I fell into their arms, wincing. Susie was clutching her arm in pain. "Shit... I'll be fine but.. Y/n won't be," Susie nodded in my direction. "Ralsei?" Kris quickly turned their head to him. "One step ahead of you!" he said, preparing a spell.

* Smells like overclocked high heels.

* Kris and Y/n loosened one of Berdly's wires!

* Susie used ButJuice!

* Ralsei cast HEAL PRAYER!

"Each Day They Spend Hours Worshipping In Glowing Rapture, Our Screens Of Funny Animals And Candied Games," Queen continued. 

She raised her glass into the air and it grew. Drops of battery acid fell from the sky filling up the glass. We didn't take damage but Queen suddenly made a shield out of the acid.

* Queen's acid shield is formed!

"That glass of acid is generating her shield!" Ralsei pointed out. 

"So, uh, you gonna drink all that?" Susie asked with a smirk, licking her lips. 

I frowned, glancing at her. 

"Susie, you big back, no." 

 "No This Is All Mine You Can't Have It" Queen's eyebrows furrowed, pulling away the glass from Susie.

* Queen sips from her acid!

"Staring, Tapping To Receive Joy. Staring, Tapping To Avoid Pain," Queen continued with her monologue. 

Mini Queen heads appeared around us and exploded releasing even tinier Queen heads that floated toward us. Ralsei and Susie got downed and it was just me and Kris. "Goddamn it! Susie you should've healed when I did!" I panicked, overwhelmed. "Y/n, focus. We still have food, they'll be alright," Kris held onto my shoulders, reassuring me of their safety. I took a deep breath in and focused on keeping my best friends and love of my life alive.

* The fountain flows ominously.

* Kris used ButJuice!

* Y/n used ButJuice!