☆☆•The Cyber City!•☆☆

•♡•

{ Y/n's POV }

"Thanks Kris... and Y/n, I guess..." Noelle said without paying me any mind.

E

EXCUSE ME?

I GUESS??

I SHOULD'VE LEFT HER ASS FOR DEAD!

With her Prancer looking ass...

Kris saved and was immediately interrupted by Noelle's curiosity.

Or should I say nosiness.

"What are you doing?" she asked Kris confused.

I guess, in her defense, reaching out to a star of light to restore our HP and prevent us from dying for good does seem kinda weird.

"I'm saving. Saving as in saving in a game way. So we can restore our HP or prevent us from dying forever," they explained. "W-WE CAN DIE HERE?!" Noelle said worriedly. "Yup. But we haven't yet so you should be safe with us," I said hesitantly. She slightly calmed down. We continued down the path to Noelle stopping us again.

"So, uh, any idea where Susie is?" she asked sheepishly. Kris turned around to face Noelle with a look while I just had an annoyed look on my face.

"What?! WHAT?! I'm just asking!! It's a normal question!!" she waved her hands in a 'you got it all wrong' way. "Yeah, soooo 'normal.'" I muttered. "She's with Ralsei checking out the other way. So we can find and seal the fountain and get out of here," Kris sighed. "Oh okay," she said.

Now I see why Susie dislikes her so much..

She's kinda obsessed..

We FINALLY went on our way to find the way out of here when there was a puzzle blocking our path. Not knowing what to do, we read the instructions.

"'Mice will rotate 90 degrees when they collide with the block. Citizens must push blocks to get mice in the holes. Use the bell to reset,'" I read aloud. I analyzed the puzzle and figured it out almost immediately. "Kris, step on that pressure plate when I say so," I ordered. They went over to the pressure plate as I went over to the block. I moved it down and to the right once. "Alright, step on it," I said. They stepped on it and the mice raced out, turned, and went into the hole. "Huh, first try too? You're pretty good at this puzzle thing," they said. "I observe and learned from the best," I winked, giggling. They started blushing hard and I giggled. "Looks like that took care of it.." Noelle said creeping up to us. "Noelle? What's wrong? You're shaking," Kris pointed out. "I-I am? Oh- It's just that I'm afraid of mice-" she squeaked out. "You... should probably sit out mice puzzles then," I said, internally rolling my eyes. We pursued through the alley to go through an unavoidable battle with a Virovirokun.

*BATTLE START*

"H-huh!? What's going on?! What are we doing?!" Noelle said looking around confused. "Noelle, Y/n, let's take care," Kris ordered. "W-what? I'm so confused..." Noelle said. "Oh boy, is this your first time in a battle?" the Virovirokun asked.

They

They can talk,,,,,?

"Uh... Well... um yes..." she admitted. "Oh boy..." it sighed. "It's a good thing I kept Ralsei's manual on me," Kris sighed taking it out for Noelle to read. "Huh? FIGHTing, ACTing, using ITEMs, using MERCY, DEFENDing, MAGIC abilities??" she quickly read through. "Oh! It's kinda like Dragon Blazers! And if we're nice to you we can win through mercy?"

"Yeah"

"And the way I have to do that is... dressing up in a weird costume??" she asked again. "Not necessarily for all battles, but this one, yes." I further explained.