Sleepover at Kris'!

•♡•

{ Kris' POV }

Oh my god...

I- I did not expect Y/n to say that..

Maybe I expected some sort of counter flirt but that was.. really hot...

Maybe I don't mind if they did what they impli—

   "Kris? You okay? We're leaving to go to Susie's now," they said. "U-uh, yeah!" I said still flustered about what they said.

I got up and they kissed me oN THE CHEEK.

ON THE CHEEK.

FREAKING OUT AND DYING RIGHT NOW.

NOSEBLEEDING.

SEIZING.

  "Damn, you really got them locked around your finger huh," Susie said. "N-NOT LIKE THAT!" they stuttered.

They locked their house door and said bye to their mom and we went to Susie's house.

Susie just said she was gonna run in and out so she told us to go ahead to my house.

  "Hey, do you still wanna go to the lake?" Y/n asked. "Oh, yeah of course!" I replied. "Lemme just text Susie to tell her we're going there first."

Chalk-Eater 🦕💜

Susie.

read at 6:23

WHAT IS IT I'M STILL TRYNA FIND MY SHIT

CALM DOWN DAMN

read at 6:24

whatever, what you need rn

I'm going to the lake with Y/n, so when you find your 

shit in your messy ass room, get your dino ass over here

read at 6:26

bet, don't make out without me recording 👩🏾‍🦯

SUSIE STOP WE ARENT GONNA MAKE OUT FFS

read at 6:27

yeah yeah okay ill be there in 5

•♡•

   "Okay, she said she'd be there in 5. Let's go," I said.

We walked to the lake as I slipped my hand into theirs. When we reached there, the sun was just about to be under the horizon.

Y/n took off their shoes and (dipped their feet in the water if you're wearing a skirt) pulled up their pants legs and dipped their feet in the water. I did the same.

I started to zone out, thinking about everything so far.

But the one thing that was bugging me so much was...

Why did Ralsei look so much like Asriel..?

They look the exact same.

Just... one looks... younger. With glasses and a scarf and that robe and hat...

Stupid.