☆☆•Why Is Roulxs Here Agai-•☆☆

•♡•

{ Ralsei's POV }

Susie and Y/n waved to Kris and me before the bookshelf closed.

"Let's go Ralsei," Kris said, walking ahead. They saved at the bookshelf area and we continued through Queen's Mansion. Down the hall was a massive ocean of battery acid. Heheh. Massive.

"A... A giant lake of acid??" I tilted my head, confused. "Oh You Mean The Free Pool?" Queen appeared on screen.

"You Will Learn To Love It Like Family"

"Why do you have this?!" I asked. "It Is My Mansion's Energy Source And Fun To Drink, Bye Ha Ha" she said, disappearing. "How are we going to get across all this?!" I turned to Kris. "Maybe this?" they gestured towards the huge lever sitting next to us. They pulled it and a swan boat floated toward us. "I suppose this works. Haha.." I said. We got in and it immediately started moving. We passed mini islands and houses.

"Now, we have to think of some way to distract Queen..." I thought aloud.

"Ooh Wow I'm So Distracted Right Now"

...What on earth?

"What are these... little houses?" I asked. "Just Tropical Villas For My Guests Isn't That Thoughtful" she giggled. "How would anyone fit in those?" Kris asked. "Shrink From The Acid" she shrugged as if that wasn't terribly wrong. "Kris Get The Banana" she said pointing at the floating banana.

That was most obviously some sort of trap!

"Kr-Kris isn't going to do what you say!" I said. "And waste away from potassium deficiency?? Ralsei are you insane?!" they grinned, steering the swan toward the banana.

Or... not. Nevermind.

"Y-you're right Kris... it's good for you," I murmured. I tilted my head and squinted at what was ahead of us.

"Looks like we're coming up on a tunnel!" I pointed. There was a platform there and a giant hand in the way of the stream. The swan bumped into it and we had to get out.

"Maybe... we can find some way to get rid of this," they said. In the room up ahead, there were two ways to go, but the left way was blocked off by acid. The right path led to a puzzle where you had to press the houses to unlock the paths. After unlocking most of them, we found a mouse puzzle.

•♡•

After spending what felt like an eternity fixing that puzzle, the hand lowered and we could go back! Yay! We hopped back in the swan and got going. It was unbearably quiet for a while until I gently tapped Kris' shoulder.

"Kris... hey, Kris...?" I muttered softly. "Yeah, Rals?" they said. "Is it strange to say... it's nice spending time alone with you like this..?" I asked nervously.

"Not really. In fact, I feel the same way," they smiled.

They do?

Really?

"You're an amazing friend, Rals. Most of my time is always spent with Susie and Y/n, since we're always together. But when we come here, I enjoy your presence just as much as I do Susie and Y/n. It really is nice spending time with you like this," they said. "I'll be honest... when I first met you and Y/n... I was so nervous about first impressions. I even hid my face so you wouldn't see. 'How do I even be a friend..?' All I have to do is be nice, I thought. But now I'm starting to realize, that being friends... is more than that isn't it?" I chuckled.