☆☆• Pandora Palace? •☆☆

•♡•

{ Susie's POV }

Berdly walked out the room leaving us three alone.

  "Alright, let's go!" I said.

I turned around to see Ralsei still in that RIDICULOUS outfit.

"Would you take that off?!" I exclaimed. "S-sorry!" he stuttered, tearing it off revealing his normal outfit.

  "Aww, why.. it was so cute!" Y/n whined.

  "Stop your damn whining, c'mon, we gotta find Noelle," I said bluntly, as we left the room.

We continued down the path into a foyer of some kind. There were giant legs in front of a save point, where Kris saved.

  "Hey guys, there's a cafe here!" Y/n pointed to it. "Oooh, really? Wonder what kinda snacks they got in store there," I said, rubbing my hands together.

  "Do we even have money?" Kris asked. Y/n pulled up their menu and figured out we had 2842 D$.

  "Heh, we could buy the whole store with that!" I said.

  "No, we couldn't."

  "...Unless we kill the-!"

  "SUSIE."

   "BOO!! BOOOOO!! YOU'RE NO FUN."

We went into the store and bought a bunch of Butler Juice. I took one out and started sipping it.

  "Damn, this is really good!" I said taking out the straw and chugging it down. "Susie! Those are for battles!" Ralsei scolded. "Eh, it's not like we don't have lots of CD Bagels in our storage."

  "Hey, you damn hoarder, lemme try some!" Y/n grabbed the juice out of my hand.

"H-HEY, GET YOUR OWN YOU JUICE THIEF!!" I grumbled.

They bit a hole in the bottom, drank the rest of it, squeezed it once it was empty, and threw it on the ground.

Woah.

"Eh, could use more sugar," they shrugged.  

I kid you not I felt my heart skip a beat.

Is it that easy to get over someone???

I stared at them in awe.

"Marry me."

"What you say Susie?" Y/n asked.

  "U-uh nothing!" I panicked. I walked over to Kris and looked around to see if Y/n was watching.

  "Yo- uh- Kris- you wanna share Y/n??" I whispered, snickering a little.

"NO!"

I started laughing, while they gave me a dirty look.

"What? I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" I laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"UhM- Nothing! Nothing's funny! Kris over here just told a joke- to me- in my ear-" I said.

I mentally slapped myself.

Why would I say that! Of all excuses, THAT'S what I come up with!?

"Okayyy?" Y/n said a bit confused.

  "Uh huh! LEt's go!" I said running off up the stairs to catch my breath.

Up the stairs was a portrait of Queen next to one of those big screen things. 

•♡•

Kris, Y/n and Ralsei had already caught up with me.

"*huff* *puff* S-Susie why'd you-"