☆☆• w what •☆☆

•♡•

{ Y/n's POV }

I've had it. 

I've had it with Noelle. 

Why is she acting like a bitch for no reason?? 

AND AFTER I SAVED HER TOO?? 

She better stop this shit before she finds herself in some stupid ass predicament and almost dies. 

In fact, I wouldn't even MIND that.

Kris saved at where we fought with Berdly and we continued trying to find our way out. Through the alley was a long hold-up of cars blocked off by traffic cones. When we crossed the street we heard Queen's voice. 

    "Noeeeeelle Honey Where Are You" she hollered. Noelle quickly put on her box disguise and hoped that Queen wouldn't realize. Queen walked up to us with a green pie. "Noelle Come Home I Made You A Battery Acid Pie" she said. "I don't think she can eat that," I said. "Even better, feed it to her so she can die," Kris muttered as I snickered. "Oh, Kris, Y/n, Perfect Timing," she said smashing the pie on the ground. "Have You Seen-" 

"Oh my luxurious Queeeeeeen!!"

    "Oh My Circuits Both Of You Get In The Car" she said. A black hovercar pulled up and we got in. Noelle and I got in the back and Kris got in the front with Queen. We watched Berdly walk up to the side of the car wondering where Queen went. "My Queen! Where are you! I've baked you a Gamer's Delight!!" he called out, pie in hand. "Hmm.. she's not here..." he mumbled before walking away. We got out of the car as soon as he left. "That Was Close" Queen said. "Kris, Y/n, Who Is Your Friend, My Face Recognition Software Does Not Compute Them. And Yet Something About Them Seems- Cool. Robotic Even" she said leaning into Noelle. 

    "You Two We Must Drive To Find Noelle, Everyone Get In The Car" she said. We all got back in the car and Kris started driving. "Kris Press Directional Buttons To Steer" she explained. Suddenly the cars from earlier started driving toward us. "Kris Don't Hit The Cars!" she said.  

They did the opposite and hit the cars. 

   "Haha Okay Actually Hit All The Cars, So Much Traffic Isn't It Wonderful? Lightners Love Traffic They Look It Up All The Time, Poor Noelle She Would've Loved Hitting All These Cars" Queen giggled. "I WANNA HIT THE CARS!" I said excitedly. "Stop Everything! Kris Get The Banana" she said pointing at the banana in the middle of the road. They reached their hand out of the window and grabbed it as they passed. "Potassium" Queen smiled. "Here Comes A Crossing Get Ready To Stop" she said pointing at the crosswalk up ahead. Kris stepped on the brakes to see a huge pile-up of cars. "Oh My Circuits It's A Traffic Jam, A Dog Must've Wandered Into The Road Again, Kris Be A Dear And Go Press The Walk Button It's Just Over On The Other Side Of The Road" she pointed to the one across the traffic jam. "Wait wait, Kris, can I come with you?" I asked. "No You Must Stay, And Listen To My Awesome Mixtape" Queen ordered. "Don't worry Y/n, I'll only be gone for a few minutes, I'll be fine," they said. "Just be safe alright?" I said worried.  I hope nothing bad happens to them...

•♡•

{ Kris' POV }

"Don't worry Y/n, I'll only be gone for a few minutes, I'll be fine," I said. "Just be safe alright?" they said worried.

 I got out of the car and went down the alleyway since there was no other way around. There was a dumpster in the alleyway that I swear I heard banging from. Once I got close enough, the lid flew open, and a puppet guy popped his head out. He had paper-white skin and his hair was black and slicked back. He also had glasses with yellow and pink lenses.

    "HEY      EVERY      !! IT'S ME!!! EV3RY  BUDDY    'S FAVORITE [[Number 1 Rated Salesman1997]] SPA- SPAMTON G. SPAMTON!!!" his voice glitched. He turned towards me realizing I was here. "WOAH!! IF IT ISN"T A... LIGHT nER! HEY- HE Y HEY!!!" he said jumping out of the dumpster. "LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE [[All Alone On A Late Night?]] ALL YOUR FRIENDS, [[Abandoned You For The Slime]] YOU ARE? SALES, GONE DOWN THE [[Drain]] [[Drain]]?? LIVING IN A GODDAMN GARBAGE CAN???" he said before laughing and punching the dumpster. I backed away a little in awkwardness.