I Can't See The End Of The Horizon,,- HATSUNE MI-

•♡•

{ Y/n's POV }

My head was pounding and my vision blurred a bit. I opened my eyes to see a blue figure hovering over my face.

  "Holy shit.. is that a fucking.. teletubbie..?" I slurred. "DID YOU JUST REFER TO ME AS TINKIE WINKIE??" The figure screamed at me. Finally, my vision was unblurred and I realized who the figure is. It was Kris, but they looked a lot different.

Their skin was blue, and so was their hair. They were wearing some kind of battle armor like they were a knight or something. They also had a blue and pink scarf around their neck. "Woahhhh, you look coooool," I said in awe as I took their hand and got up.

They sighed as they looked around. What kinda magical crack did Alphys spread around this closet?? Has this always been here? "You look.. really cute.." they mumbled. "I do-? I mean, you look cute too, heh," I said lightly blushing.

   "So uh, where the hell are we?" I asked. "No idea," they said. "Wait- WHERE'S SUSIE?" I asked concernedly. "Maybe... she's lost? Or fell off the edge in the landing..." Kris said. We looked over the edge, seeing nothing but darkness. "That's a long ass fall.. wait- WHY DID YOU SAY THAT SO CALMLY?!" I screamed. "Oh, come on, let's just go this way," they gestured. "Lead the way, Krispy!" Isaid enthusiastically. "K-Krispy..?" they stuttered. "W-what, you don't like that name-?" I started to panic. "N-no no, its just.. cute.. it's a-a cute nickname!" they stuttered. "A-ah.. almost thoughtI made you uncomfy there," I said nervously. They shook their head no as we continued down the path.

We were greeted by a white light on the side of the path. They reached out to touch it.

  "Kris what the hell are you doing??" I stopped them. "Uh, touching the weird star light thingy...?" they said inching their hand closer. "YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT DOES!" I slapped their hand away. "HOW WILL I FIND OUT IF YOU WON'T LET ME TOUCH IT?" Kris snapped back. "...True. Just.. hopefully it doesn't hurt you.." I mumbled. They paused for a moment before touching the light, then explaining to me that we could both "save" from it like a video game or something. We continued through this dark place and saw these little sticks waving at us as we passed. A few even tried to attack us but failed.

Soon we came across a gap between our path and the other side.

  "Should we jump...?" I asked. "Do you wanna end up like Susie?" Kris pointed into the void. "SUSIE DID NOT FALL INTO THAT VOID," I crossed my arms.

  "In this land, only eyes blinded by dark can see the way.." Kris said out loud. "Are you possessed??" I asked quickly. "WHAT? Yes, IMEAN, no," they said quickly, before gesturing to the wall right next to me. A sign read that right next to me. Must be a puzzle or something. There were three eyes with patterns under them. Under those patterns were holes with switches in them. They reached their hand into the first one and flicked the switch. The first and third eye turned black.

   "What if we just.. turn the eyes black? 'Eyes blinded by darkness,' ehhh?" I suggested. I flicked the second switch, the second eye turned black and the third eye turned back to normal. Kris ran over to the third switch and flicked it. The third eye turned black and a glass bridge went across the gap. We both quickly made our way across the bridge.

☆•
tiny timeskip brought to you by the fact that i dropped timeskips long time ago but must stay true to my book element so they're back now.
•☆

   "What are these things..?" I gestured towards the abnormally huge piles of dust. I reached out to one and it exploded. "Oh. Sickkkk," I giggled. Kris and I just went around exploding these dust mounds to reveal Susie covered in dust in the last one.

  "H-Hey! B...Back off! Come any closer and I'll-" Susie screamed surprised. Just like Kris, Susie looked different.

Her purple scales were now bright pink, and her hair was magenta. She had spiked armbands and bracelets and was wearing a black and pink sleeveless jacket, with a purple top, and a black belt with a gold heart as the buckle. Her pants as well were magenta, and she wore tall black boots.

   "..K...Kris?! Oh. Hey Y/n. Heh, honestly surprised you survived for this long." Susie chuckled. "Surprised WE survived this long?? Kris over here thought you fell into the void," I pointed to them. "WOWWW KRIS," Susie exclaimed. "I WAS JOKING! I WAS JOKING," Kris said to me before pointing at Susie. "Fine, whatever. You lead," she replied.

Kris went in front and I went in front of Susie. It wasn't too long before Susie got impatient, tired of how "slow" they were walking.

  "Susie, just relax, we haven't even gone anywhere yet," they facepalmed. "Ugh, EXACTLY! I'M TRYING TO GET OUT OF HERE, AREN'T YOU??" she said speeding past us. Before trying to catch up to Susie, they grabbed my hand.

   "Y/n, are you okay..?" they asked, holding my hand close to their chest. My face heated up, basically stunned from what they've done. My grip tightened and they pulled me into a hug. "Yeah.. I'm fine. Just a little worried... about you," I said. Their breath hitched next to my ear as soon as I said "you." "Y-you're.. worried about me..?" they stuttered. "Kris.. you're one of my only friends in this place. Of course I'd worry about plus, I'm always worried. Even though I don't show it as much... I'm just still a little upset about that prank," I sighed. "I'm sorry for that you know," they said. "Please don't apologize. It's okay, I just didn't want her to hurt you..."

   "I don't want anything to hurt you."

   "Y/n.. Susie may act the way she does... but that's because she's only used to hanging out with me. I've told her about you several times and she never seemed to completely warm up to the idea of you tagging along with the both of us.. try to cut her a little slack, alright?" they explained. "Ah.. alright," they let go of me and took my hand as we went forward.

A light blush might've crept onto my face..

But they're slipping away from me. I can just tell.

Susie and them have probably been friends for way longer.

Everyone's a target now.

I just wish I could finally get my turn.

{ oh shit is y/n holding grudges now?? crazyyyy,,, }