Yes, it was an eggshell.

The light in the cave was brighter than before. In this environment, Gu Huai finally saw the interior of the large egg where he was lying.

Gu Huai remembered that at the beginning, he imagined that he had been in an egg. He never thought that this type of fantasy would become a reality.

He didn't know if it was an illusion or not but when Gu Huai stuck out his head from the eggshell, the scarlet eyes of the Tak Zerg brightened for a moment. Their eyes were serious as they stared at him.

A baby stuck his head out of the eggshell to observe the outside world. The Tak Zerg watching this process all developed the same psychological feelings.

So cute.

This term didn't exist in the vocabulary of the Zerg. It was hard for the lower-grade Zerg without much wisdom to understand the meaning of the world but these Tak Zerg clearly touched these extremely scarce emotions.

The moment that Gu Huai protruded his head from the eggshell, the eggshell stopped shaking.

Baby was awake = no need to coax him to sleep = no need to push the eggshell.

This recognition made it difficult for the Tak Zergwaiting in line to push the eggshell. They slightly shrank back and a low unidentified sound continued to be heard from their throats.

After Gu Huai fell asleep in the eggshell, the eggshell was been pushed by the Tak Zerg who first tried it. Then the other Zerg in the cave saw this and wanted to push it as well.

They all wanted to coax the youth to sleep but there was only one eggshell. Thus, after a brief exchange, the Tak negotiated a 'queuing' approach.

Every Zerg would push 600 times before being replaced. By the time Gu Huai woke up, these Tak Zerg had changed shifts several times.

The Tak  Zerg in front of Gu Huai had only pushed 200 times when Gu Huai emerged. This Tak Zerg didn't stop him but it made a low sound as it slightly lowered its head.

This made Gu Huai's action of jumping out of the eggshell stop halfway.

There wasn't any language or dialogue but based on the performance of the Tak Zerg and the perceived emotions, Gu Huai found that the Tak Zerg in front of him seemed to want to continue pushing the eggshell.

These Zerg thought of him as a sleeping baby...

This perception made Gu Huai fall silent for a few seconds. However, it was an obvious love performance and was so simple and direct that Gu Huai couldn't ignore it.

Otherwise... let's lay down for a bit longer.

Gu Huai had this thought in mind as he slowly raised his hands and rubbed his eyes, seeming a bit sleepy. Then he retreated back into the huge eggshell under the watchful eyes of the Tak Zerg.

Since his line of sight was blocked, Gu Huai didn't see that when he lay back inside the eggshell, the scarlet eyes of the Tak Zerg in front of the eggshell brightened. It immediately raised its forearm and gently shook the eggshell.

The image wasn't seen but Gu Huai could clearly feel the joy of the Tak Zerg. This made them happy and there was nothing wrong with that...

Gu Huai lay in the eggshell for a while. Once the eggshell's shaking paused, he finally got up and out of the white egg.

Gu Huai emerged from the eggshell and immediately sensed tension from the surrounding Tak. In particular, once he took a step forward, these Tak Zerg tensed and stared at the ground.