Illusion Nightmare x Shattered - I just want you back.

Start from the beginning

Nightmare grabbed my cheek and turned me back to him. I was about to ask what he was doing when he kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his waist, but I was not leading this kiss. I melted into him, not literally. He eventually let go.

"I felt that." He said, causing me to blush more. "And you feelings are returned." He pulled me over a little to his height. "Wanna have some fun~?" I somehow blushed more at his words and nodded shyly. He laughed, this time much happier.

He brought me into another kiss, but this one was much more heated. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I stood back up straight, making Night go onto his toes. He licked my lower 'lip' and I opened my mouth for him. My tentacles swayed a bit as I lost the battle for dominance. Nightmare noticed this and let go of the kiss. He grabbed one of my tentacles and began kissing it. I felt little waves of pleasure surge through it, causing me to blush more. I felt my legs get a bit unstable too.

"You easy to please." He said seductively.

"Sh-shut up."

I wrapped the tentacle around him and teleported back to his little house/base. I accidentally went right to his room. The second I put Nightmare down he shoved me onto the bed. I tried to sit up and he shoved me back down before sitting on my waist, straddling me.

"De-summon your tentacles and this'll be easier." Nightmare ordered. I followed and soon the tentacles were gone.

He pinned my arms to the bed and leaned over me.

"How come you're the top?" I complained.

"Because I'm better."

I glared at him. He chuckled. Soon he began taking off my sweater and shirt and I was left with my bare ribs. I saw a blush creep onto his face. And then you had my, practically yellow, face.

"Oh~. You look nice." He complimented. Night leaned down to my neck. I shivered when I felt his breath against it.

"Okay, how did we go from making up to this?" I asked shakily.

"Lust. Pure lust." Nightmare replied. I stifled back a moan as he kissed my neck.

Illusion Nightmare POV:

I smiled a little as I heard Shattered try harder to stop one of his moans. I bit down on that spot.

"Ah~! You bi-Ah!" Shattered interrupted himself.

"Awe, trying to cuss?" I cooed.

"Shut up and continue." I pushed myself back up.

"Who said you get to give orders?" Shattered looked away.

I took my shirt and sweatshirt off. Shattered sat up that time. We looked at each other as I finished. I grabbed one of his ribs and pulled into a kiss. He moaned into it, immediately giving me an entrance. As we were making out, I tugged at his pants and pulled them off. I broke the kiss and pulled back. Shattered now looked a bit embarrassed.

"If you don't wanna go any further I won't." I told him. He looked back.

"N-no! I'm just...nervous." He admitted.
I kissed his crown, which still sat on his head.

"I'll take good care of you, don't worry. If you wanna stop, just tell me." I said lovingly to the goopy skeleton. He smiled.

~The Next Morning~

I woke up before Shattered. He looks so peaceful and pretty. I snuck out of bed to go make breakfast. I made some pancakes and went back up to see Shattered awake.

"Hello Shattered." I said sweetly. I patted his head and he purred a little. "Want some food?"

"Yeah."

I helped him sit up and we just spent the day together. Snuggling, catching up, play flighting.

"I missed you." I told him.

"Me too. I love you."

"Love you too."

————————————————————————

1179 words