☆• Lost In A Maze.. •☆

Start from the beginning

" Do you like, um, sports?" Ralsei asked. "I wanna eat a football," The first one said. "Sports! My favorite food!" The second said. "Oh, I love you two," The third one said.

 * Clover seems TIRED of discussing so much.

Ralsei cast PACIFY!

* You WON! You got 0 EXP and 82 D$.

•♡•

"Everyone okay?" I asked. "Yup," Kris said with a thumbs up. "Mhm!" Ralsei replied. "Okay well let's go!" I said while playing with Kris' hair. God their hair is always so well conditioned... and their apple shampoo just makes their hair smell so goodddd..

•♡•

{ Kris' POV }

I blushed as they pat my head and played with my hair after finishing the battle against Clover while I saved in front of what I assumed to be a bake sale. We were low on food so we bought a couple Choco Diamonds and Hearts Donuts just in case. At the end of the bake sale line, there was a stand that Susie and Lancer were running. 

   "Greetings, gentleclowns, may we interest you in a Lancer Cookie?" Lancer proposed. "All proceeds go to kicking your ass," Susie agreed. "It's a mere 40G," He said smugly. We all looked at each other and bought it anyways.

   "Heheheheh, thanks... for GETTING CHEATED BY US!" Susie said. "Now we may fund our illicit plans!!" Lancer said rubbing his hands together. They ran the Hearts Donuts stand, bought a donut, and started sharing it amongst themselves.

While Y/n's back was turned, Susie slowly crept up behind them and pushed them into me and they fell on top of me. They sat up, pinning my arms to the ground so I couldn't move. Any sudden movement would cause them to fall on my lips and us to kiss. Although I really wouldn't mind that...

They slowly moved back on my chest to sit up which made me heat up even more. I bit my lip and avoided their gaze as they got up. Ralsei covered Lancer's eyes and Susie was cackling. They muttered something that was way too quiet for any of us to hear. I got up feeling flustered and blushing madly. The only thing in my mind was the way they sat up on me. They ran over to Susie and started hitting her for pushing them into me. "I-its okay Y/n- let's just g-go-" I stuttered. What the hell is going on with me...? A-am I sick..? Ill? Why am I way more flustered than usual...? I tried to shake it off but in reality it just sat in the back of my mind, coming straight back everytime Y/n was mentioned.

We continued on the way and got jumped by some blocks.

*BATTLE START*

* Bloxers assembled!

* Kris reassembled Bloxer!

* Y/n reassembled Bloxer!

* Ralsei spared Bloxer!

* Bloxer is pleased with its new self.

* Kris spared Bloxer!

* Y/n and Ralsei defended!

* You WON! You got 0 EXP and 92 D$.

•♡•

We continued walking and found a secret path and got 40 D$.

After getting that treasure we came across a bunch of ballerina-looking
figures, dancing in a line. We quickly walked behind them crossing over to the next section of the area, then the next, then the next, then the next. In the next area, Lancer was standing there in a not-so-obvious-but-very-obvious disguise.

•♡•

    "Oh, woe.. woe is me! Rows and Rows of woes and woes! I only a hero would help.." he said dramatically. "Lancer? Is everything alright..?" Ralsei asked.
"Oh, I'm not Lancer! I'm a sweet little boy!" he said. "Why does the sweet little boy have a mustache-?" Ralsei asked. "And do you have an extra one..?" Y/n said. "As a disguise! And no," Lancer replied. "Damn it," they pouted. "That is very helpful for your- you know what screw it," I said. "So what kinda help do you need?" Ralsei asked. "See, so I have this EVIL PLAN that I need to make.." he continued. "Don't tell me we're gonna help him-" Y/n said. "-and why would a "sweet boy" need an evil plan?" Ralsei asked interrupting them. "To impress his cool friend Susie!!" he replied. "Kris, Y/n, if it's for friendship.." Ralsei said. "Okay okay, fine.... but only because that made me tear up a little bit," Y/n used wiped their tears. "I'm in," I said. "Well then, we'll gladly help. What shall we do?" Ralsei asked. "It's all on the paper,  you delicious little apples, just fill with the most evil thing you can imagine! Ho-ho-ho! Let the Clown-Generated-Content begin!" Lancer replied, bringing out a blueprint.

•♡•

Create a machine to Thrash Your own Ass. 

Presented by Lancer Industries

(which was just made up right now)

Head: 

Laser - An enchanting gun with an air of mysticism. 

Sword - A tomboyish blade reserved for upscale events. 

Flame - It's burning with desire! Sure to make you blush! 

Duck - Garbage. You're going to lose points.

(insert option here with f/color)

.

Body:

Plain - Streamlined for chassis for an elegant thrashing. 

Wheel - A fast chassis for tomboyish thrashing. 

Tank - Chassis for the gun's lovers. The cannon is highly kissable. 

Duck - Just looking at this is making you lose points.

(insert option here with second f/color)

.

Shoe:

Sneak - Sporty shoes for the athletic thrashing machine in your life. 

A.Whl - Attractive wheels, leading the way!

Tread - Weaponized treads for razing sophisticated dinner parties.

Duck - You're going to lose points.

(insert option here with third f/color)

.

"Wow! Looks nasty! Are you sure you aren't evil?!" Lancer asked. "Err, no, I suppose we just have a knack for it." Ralsei said. "Our thrash machine looks badass not gonna lie.. we should make these for a business," Y/n said. Then Susie popped out of the bush.

   "Haha, tricked you idiots! NEVER do something else someone can do for YOU!" she said. "Heheheh, it actually looks kinda fast. Anyways, great job Lancer! They were sitting ducks." Susie said. "Hahaha, yes! And its all thanks to our enemies!" Thank you very much! Thrash-you-later!" Lancer said bowing. Then they ran off. "'Thrash-you-later...' heh... I like that. I'm gonna take it," Y/n grinned. "Welp, off we go, slightly incomplete Fun Gang!" 

{ kris.. whats going on buddy.??? }