He bites his lower lip but it's his hand that slides up slightly.

"yeah well that was a long time ago, so, can I touch you?"

I roll my eyes I'm not all about saving myself blah blah blah but I trust levi and I've a IUD implant.

"words mischief" he sucks my earlobe. We both wanting this but I know he's going to be either slow and sweet or won't last till I cum.

"Don't blow before I do"

He groans and pinches my nipple. I gasp trying to not yell.

"Your gona pay for that"

He yanks down my singlet.

"fuck"

He looks up at me with his amber eyes and sucks in my nipple his tongue is hot he devours my tit while his hand cuffs under it jiggling them.

I arch my back and place my left hand inside my knickers and my right hand in his boxers I rub my clit and stroke his well hard thick cock.

"go slowly"

He sucks and nibbles then he moves to my other tit and gives it attention by the time he finishes we are hot and passionate when we kiss for the first time.

Our tongues and hands are in sync with each other's wants and needs hearing our moans of approval.

"can I?"

He cups my pussy.

"words levi" I tease him with his own words.

He slaps my pussy making me arch my back with a moan.

"open them gorgeous legs let me taste you"

And he did over and over again I came with his hand over my mouth to stop my screams of pleasure the night never ended he was like a energy bunny that drank 6 cans of energy drinks. He questioned me how I'd like it or how hard or soft or fast at the end he knew how to make me come within minutes and squirt within seconds, thats what he loved before coming himself.

He's a pleaser and something I definitely ain't telling him the huge grin on set smug on his face.

I chuckle as I go shower and of course he follows.

Beep beep beep

I feel under my pillow then tap the bedside table and grab my mobile I squint my right open trying to rub it to see the screen.

Shit it's ma but what is she doing calling me? She never calls me? I slowly text her not to wake the levi and the household so I text ma.

Within tapping send she sends "come home now"

I shoot up out of bed worried thoughts fly through my head then a shooting pain hits me, I slowly turn and look at levi sleeping peacefully like Prince charming would like prick if I didn't have to go I'd throw a bucket of cold water on him.

I went to grab my clothes forgetting they are in the washing.

"um Marcy where you going?"

His gruff morning voice reaches my ears. I grab his hoodie and track pants. I turn around to dress.

"ma called and text-"

"hey we need to talk about what happened last night"

He scrubs his hands over his face, letting out a heavy sigh.

"look levi what ever it is-" I was gona finish with 'we'll talk later' but he cuts me off.

"please forgive me I never ment last night get carried away-"

I cut him off with my hand between us.

I look at him dead straight in the eyes. I swallow afraid the next word comes out of my mouth sounds painful.

"do you regret it?"

My whole body is awake and my skin is crawling with hot ants that are burning me alive with the suspense.

He opens and shuts his mouth and looks down and nods.

"look at me and tell me you owe me that"

He shakes his head. I rip his blanket off him and see the bite and love marks all over his body I take a quick breath and wish I never allowed my feelings to explore his touch.

I grab my bag and walk to the door I look over my shoulder where his sitting up in his bed the bed I've always shared with him since we were 5 I look around the room where we marked our heights on the bathroom frame the window where we snuck up to the roof.

"mischief"

I look back at his amber eyes that are filled with regret, pain and hurt. I shake my head.

"it's Marcia to you and never forget it"

He gets up out of bed I hold my hand out to stop him.

"just tell me did you regret last night?" I stand straight and hold the door knob pretending to be made of steel.

"I didn't mean too hurt you like this"

He never looked up at me he didn't get out of bed to hold me he just sat there.

"thanks for being honest I have to go"

I walked past the kitchen I ate many breakfast, lunch and dinners and celebrated many many birthdays and laughter the lounge room where we would watch every sports Chanel for hours and play numerous board games and never play cards with jojo, leni ma, she good.

I slip my slides on and leave as I quickly walk I hear levi calling out for me but I don't stop walking as I turn the street I take my slides off and run the last block home.

Frustrated at myself, angry because I should of known better, hurt because I'm embarrassed with myself for loving everything he did to me.