Class Trial {3} a

Start from the beginning

We both excused ourselves and walked upstairs. When we did there was an interesting conversation that was being held upstairs. But there was a dinner up stairs I wasn't expecting that.

"Yes it is full of poison so you need to suck it out."

"Oh my poison huh?"

We walked over and saw a short guy and a girl. "What are you talking about?" I asked them.

The guy explained, "Miss Sonia is sheltered so I don's thing she knows anything if I told her there was poison in a certain area she'll do it!" He spoke and meanwhile, I just stood there with a blank expression.

"You better hope I don't catch you next time doing that."

(Nagito's real talten, Ultimate women respect!)

"Anyway do you guys have time for introductions?" Nagito asked them, they both nodded.

"I'm Hajime Hinata." I introduced myself to the both of them.

"I'm Teruteru Hanamur." He introduced himself to me back.

"Teruteru is known as the Ultimate cook." Nagito said he didn't really need to say anymore that explains it all.

"I prefer Ultimate Chef." He spoke back.

I nodded my head and then looked at the girl

I nodded my head and then looked at the girl. "my name is Sonia Nevermind, it's a pleasure to meet you." She spoke with a smile on her face.

"Sonia is known as the Ultimate Princess." Nagito spoke. "so yes she is a real royal. A foreign exchange student too." He finished.

"Yes but I am an ordinary student like anyone else here!" She spoke.

I can actually see that she is a princess she is elegant and there is a certain presence

And suddenly I want to kneel down and bow to her.

We excused ourselves and moved on if I remember correctly, there are four more people to get through. And one of them peeked my curiosity from the very beginning. So I'm looking forward to our meeting.