"Back to the past" Ace pt. 1

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Name me one reason why would do that. " Ace said stepped in a more defensive pose protecting her brother behind her.

Nova growled, "I'm warning you. Or else."

"Or what? " Ace growled back.

"Or this." He said as 3 bots stepped behind him, one had a faceplate and a gun on his waist, and had a Katana on his back. He was clearly the leader.

Ace stepped closer to Stealjaw protecting him.

Nova laughed. "I want you to meet my new friends."

"You hired hitmen to get rid of us? " Ace realised.

"Ding ding ding!" He mocked. "You were always the smarter one."

If they weren't standing in the way she would have grabbed her brother and escaped the room. But she couldn't.

"So, I'm going to kill you, and my friends are going to take care of the rest." He said without hesitation.

"I dare you try." Ace said bearing her teeth.

"Oh, I am" he said as he lifted the dagger higher.

Suddenly Ace felt a sharp pain above her eye as the dagger travelled down her face. She managed to jerk away enough preventing the dagger blinding her.

She fell to the ground holding her face to stop the bleeding.

While Ace was processing what happened Nova grabbed Stealjaw holding him unable to move.

The hitman leader handed Nova his Katana as he positioned in near Stealjaw's spark.

"Nova please." Ace begged. "Don't do this! He's my brother. Please!"

"Ace!" Stealjaw cryed trying to escape Nova's grip.

"to late. " Nova said.

Before Ace could react she saw the Katana move through stealjaw's chest as energon splashed on the ground.

"NOOO!!" Ace cried as she reached for her brother.

Nova knocked Stealjaw towards Ace as she held him in her arms on the floor.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She cried as she held her brother I her arms tightly.

"A-Ace... " he said as his optics of lined, leaving the room in silence.

Nova walked around Ace laughing hysterically.

Tears fell down her face as she could no longer feel her brother's spark's presence.

Ace cried as as rage started to build up.

The 3 hitmen walked closer to Ace ready to end her.

Aces blood from her face and tears mixed as it slowly turned from a bright blue to a deep purple.

Her purple optics narrowed as she growled like some sort of creature.

Novas laughing stopped as he noticed something was of.

Before Nova could do anything she jerked backwards towards him. Clawing his visor with her newly sharpened hands.

The glass broke as he stumbled to the ground. The hitmen reacted and started to attack Ace.

Ace triped the first with her tail and clawed his neck in a large energon vein causing energon to flow out as he fell to the ground.

The second raged and tackled Ace, she reached for the dead bots gun and shot the second in the chest destroying his spark.

The leader picked up his Katana Nova dropped and swag it at Ace.
Ace held out her hand and caught pulling it out of his hands.

Her hand started to bleed purple energon, but she did not care. She threw the Katana aside and used her claw as a weapon, cutting through his chest.

He fell to the floor leaving only her and Nova.

Nova was busy standing up covering his broken visor with his hand.

Ace stepped on the broken glass from his visor towards him grabbed him by the neck and throwing him aside against the wall.

Nova grabbed the Katana in front of him as he stood pointing it at Ace.

Ace grabbed the Katana and snapped in half taking it stabbing him in his shoulder.

He screamed in pain as he fell to the floor again. Before he could try standing up again Ace picked her up by his chest and pushing him up against the wall.

It was then when Ace saw his face. His visor had broken reveal his red optic, filled with fear and shock.

His eye was wide as he stared at Ace. She saw her reflection in the his visor, her eyes were bright purple with symbols as pupils as dark energon flowed from her injury. Her mouth had fangs and purple smoke rose at the sides of her mouth and eyes.

Her face was filled with pure rage as she stared into Nova's horrified eye.

Ace picked up the dagger he originally carried. She was going to make him feel like she felt her whole life.

(Ace tortured him for a few hours, cuz I ain't gonna go too much into detail.)

Ace once again lifted him up by his neck and lifted her second claw.

"Please..." He begged covered in his own energon. "Have mercy..."

"I never had mercy for you" she said as she stabbed her claw in his chest and ripping out his spark.

His body went limp as his optics of lined. Ace throwed him aside watching his corpse fal to the ground.

Ace took a deep breath and lifted her hands looking at them. Her hands were sharpened like clawed and were covered in bright blue energon just like the rest of her body.

Ace looking around her processing what she'd done. She hadn't felt bad for any of them, except for her brother.

Though she felt different, the blood, the begging, the screams, a part of her she liked it.

As if a voice in her head whispered I to her audio receptor wanting more.

The voice got loader as she resisted the urge to go on a killing spree.

Just then she heard talking from outside the house. The front door creeked open sending light onto her blood stained metal and corpse filled room.

Very long story, lol. To those that have made it to the end, here's a cookie 🍪.

Thank you for reading, and I'll be releasing part 2 of this very soon :D

Also I might change Stealjaw's (Ace's brother) name so that people don't confuse him between Rid stealjaw :P