Hunter sighed, though Alona caught the way he was fighting a smile. "Yeah, I know. Omega knows it's strategic, she'll come up with a plan and I'll have no choice but to say yes." He admitted, giving up on the fight with his smile. Alona mirrored his expression.

Just like the couple had said, the girls came back with a plan.

"Attack the Capitol? Wh-that was my plan." Wrecker says proudly, his face lighting up.

Omega shook her head. "Not the Capitol, the Imperial refinery on the outskirts." She corrected from her place beside Hera. Chopper displays a hologram of the outskirts.

Alona smiled, placing her hands on the back of Hunter's chair as she listened intently to the girls. She had a feeling Hera would make a good fighter one day. Omega too.

"I've been spying on their activity. I know their routine. If we attack there, reinforcements will be diverted from the Capitol." Hera explained, waving her hands around passionately. She had a fight in her that was enough to persuade the others that she knew what she was talking about.

"We can use that distraction to rescue Hera's parents." Omega revealed, smiling proudly at herself. Alona offers a supportive nod when the blonde looks in her direction.

"Any heavy defenses at the refinery?" Echo asked, though he too was nearly convinced.

"Five perimeter cannons." Hera replied, but rushed to get out, "But they are unmanned."

Tech lifted his head wearily. "Auto cannons are extremely vulnerable. Where is the control console?" He questioned, looking down at Hera expectantly.

Hera pointed to a spot on the hologram. "Right inside the main gate. It is heavily guarded, but Chopper can slip inside with the other droids and disable the cannons."

Hunter stood up, staring at the hologram before making the decision. "All right. You two go with Chopper as backup, but at a distance." He said wearily.

Both kids' eyes widened in excitement. "Really?" They asked in unison. Chopper chatters excitedly too.

Tech looked at Hunter questionably. It was a shock to everyone that Hunter would allow that, given how protective he is of Omega. "By themselves?" He asked in bewilderment.

Hunter nodded in conformation, dropping his arms at his side. "Tech, Wrecker. Wait until those cannons are down and move in. Echo, Alona, and I will scale the Capitol wall and free Hera's parents." He orders, then looks down at Hera. "I guess we'll follow your lead."

    It was nightfall by the time Alona, Hunter, and Echo got to the tall stone wall of the Capitol. Hunter pulled an extra pair of climbing claws out of his backpack, holding them out to Alona. She took them, though she didn't plan on using them.

    Alona breathed deeply, touching into what the Force was telling her. There were two clones at the top out on guard. She could take them out easily by herself.

    Hunter and Echo started climbing the wall as stealthily as they could. Alona jumped, using the Force to make it all the way to the top of the wall. She landed behind the two regs in their plain white armor.

    Alona smiled, dropping her hands to her sides. "Hello there, troopers." She announced herself, knocking both soldiers' heads together by doing a swinging hook kick. They were unconscious before they even knew what happened.

    Alona leaned over the edge of the wall, grinning at Hunter and Echo, who were only about halfway up the wall. "Come on, grandpas. We don't have all night." She teased, holding her hands out and feeling the pull of their weight through the Force as she made them float to the top. She dropped them not so gracefully.