I ducked my head down and my jaw dropped a little as I watched her walk to my car. I hated her but god she I had to admit she was pretty hot.

She has on this beige cargo skirt that hugged her waist so nicely, a snug navy blue Von Dutch cropped t shirt placing her stomach on display, and black converse. She has on necklaces and bracelets. Her lips shined under the morning sun from the lip gloss she had on. Her hair laying bone straight to her collar bones.

I unlocked the car as she got close. She opened the door and got in. My eyes dropped to her thighs and I forced myself to look away. I adjusted my shorts uncomfortably.

"Morning." She muttered.

"Morning." I said back as I sat forward and started the car. I backed out the driveway and drove to school in twenty ish minutes. I pulled into the school lot and drove to the student section, parking in the middle of the lot, as close to the front as I could.

I turned the car off and we got out. I walked around the car to her as I put my bag on. I looked down at her watching her look at herself in her camera. My eyes dropped down to her lips as she smoothed them together. God damn.

I blushed and looked down at my feet.

"So we doing this or what?" I asked.

She nodded and then looked over at me and looked me up and down. A little frown crossed her face, "What the hell do you have on Thalia? Why are you dressed like an old man?" She said as she reached out and started adjusting my clothes.

I smiled widely and stretched out my arm. "It's the granddaddy core baby. What you don't like my Birkenstocks?" I said as I wiggled my toes.

She scoffed as she continued looking over my outfit. "You wish." She muttered as she undid a few of my buttons. Her eyes met mine. "It'll do I guess." She said.

"I know it'll do." I muttered to myself and then forced myself to move closer towards her. "Hand." I said as I held out mine.

"Charming." She rolled her eyes as laced her fingers with mine.

I quirked a brow at her. "Are you sure you can do this?" I asked.

"Shut up and let's go." She responded as she started waking, pulling me by our linked hands. I made my strides bigger to catch up with her- which didn't take long with my long legs. I walked up by her side and looked down at our linked hands.

I noticed her nails were were done. They were a little long in a stiletto shaped nails in a shiny nude pink color. I leaned down to her ear. "Your nails are pretty."

Her head whipped towards me as I straightened my back. "Uh," her eyes flickered down to her nails. "Thanks..... weirdo." She grumbled with a little look of disgust as she looked off.

I rolled my eyes. "Can you learn to take a compliment? I'm trying to practice being cordial with you and you're making it hard."

It was silent for a moment. "Thank you." She muttered just as we reached the doors. I opened the door for her and looked down at her. "You're welcome. Go." I said, nudging my head toward the door.

Her eyes lowered as they checked me out for the fifth time this morning. This time she didn't say anything. She walked through the door, my eyes followed her side profile before I followed behind her.

We walked into school and I looked around in annoyance at all the passing buzzing crowds and groups of students. I'm ready to graduate. I hate high school.