Chapter 10 - Words

A/n: Hey! Before you start reading this chapter I wanted to give a quick warning. There will be self harming in this chapter.
I hope y'all are okay, if you ever need to talk about this kind of stuff just send me a message <3

~

An hour later the bonfire was all set up and it was getting dark. We didn't had a reason for the bonfire, but it was fun. Frypan made some delicious sandwiches and a few other things. There was also a table with a lot of jars filled with Gally's secret liquid.

Me and Minho were sitting on a bench. We talked while watching the fire.

'I'm gonna get a drink.' I got up and walked towards the table with Gally's drinks. It was my second jar already, but I didn't care.

I got back to Minho and took a few big sips of the drink.

'Woah, calm down there.' Minho said.

I didn't respond and after a few minutes my jar was already empty. I didn't care about how much I drank. I just wanted to forget about everything for a moment, the memories, the maze, just everything.

Newt walked up to us and sat down.

'Hey, Newtie.' I said.

Newt frowned. 'Hey.' He replied, a little confused.

I got up to get another drink, but Minho grabbed my arm.

'Hey! Let go!' I tried pulling my arm back.

'You've had enough drinks.'

'I can decide that for myself!' Minho still didn't let go of my arm. I eventually sat down on the bench again.

'Newt.' I whispered in Newt his ear. 'How does Minho know I've had so much drinks?' I asked a little too loud.

Minho definitely heard what I said and smiled.

'Okay let's get you to bed. You need to run tomorrow.' Minho pulled me up and wrapped an arm around me since I couldn't even walk in a straight line.

~

I got up the next morning with a headache. I ignored it and got up. I quickly got ready and went to get breakfast.
Frypan gave me a plate with beacon and some bread.

I headed to a table and joined Newt and Minho. When I sat down they looked at each other and smiled.

'What?' I wondered what was going on.

'You had a great night yesterday.' Minho said.

'Yeah, Gally is very proud that his drink is so popular.' Newt added.

'Yeah, I guess.' I smiled and ate my breakfast. I couldn't exactly remember what had happened the previous night, but Newt and Minho made it sound a bit strange.

'You ready?' Minho asked.

I nodded and we walked towards the maze doors. I heard the loud sound of the doors opening.

'You got section 3 today.' Minho said.

'Alright.' I ran into the maze.

Left, right, right... I was running for about an hour now and didn't see anything special. I now and then cut off some ivy.

I looked a my watch and saw it was almost lunch time. I stopped running and sat down with my back against one of the walls.